Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-20210717-235243.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I would love to see the Suns win the title because of where they were just a short time ago, and relatively young roster with the veteran CP3 getting his first ring would be great BUT Giannis is having such a historic finals, I can’t help but root for the breh to close it out in game 6 :wow:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
These mfers will never admit to this cause they don't know shyt about coaching. They just pick a narrative and ride it to the death.
hey guys, monty williams is on the bench giving pep talks like a father!
shyt wasnt no x's and o's they talking about. every time I hear him talk its some coddling psychoanalysis mumbo jumbo.

bud has tightened his rotations the fukk up....and if he sees someone come in and not be effective he's yanked them out. see: jeff teague this last game, and bryn forbes falling out of rotation after game 2.
He's made sure to make giannis more of a finisher or available to make one read or simple read passes using his gravity to get open shots. Where as say....the nets series....the first half of the series they had giannis playing something closer to a point forward role....which he is not.
meanwhile the suns are hunting mismatches with pat connaughton like he's a bad defender or something.....instead of moving the ball more and empowering the role players.
suns not winning unless they get up more 3s from cam johnson, crowder, bridges.
buds adjustment is living with chris and devin taking hard midrange jumpers and choking off their safety valve passes from 3.
You cant take everything away so they're going with switching it all and pinching out the corner shots.
The suns took more 3s than the bucks in games 1 and 2....in totality. in games 3,4,5 the suns arent even getting the attempts up no matter how good they're actually shooting them.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Didn't JVG call him out pretty much on that play too in regard to that. He goes up like he's 6'2 and not legit 7'0 foot
He goes up like a smaller guy expecting to get foul go the f-up strong and make the refs call a foul
All this laying it up is frustrating to watch and I'm not even a Suns fans

@MooseMouthMthafuga been saying this. I don't get it with this nikka Ayton. He's so gifted physically...why is he so timid. Since when caribbean nikkas are soft? I know this has been a big source of frustration with Suns fans...especially since the last great big they had was pretty much the opposite of this in Amare.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
@MooseMouthMthafuga been saying this. I don't get it with this nikka Ayton. He's so gifted physically...why is he so timid. Since when caribbean nikkas are soft? I know this has been a big source of frustration with Suns fans...especially since the last great big they had was pretty much the opposite of this in Amare.
Low key you can kinda hear it in his voice when he talks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
hey guys, monty williams is on the bench giving pep talks like a father!
shyt wasnt no x's and o's they talking about. every time I hear him talk its some coddling psychoanalysis mumbo jumbo.

bud has tightened his rotations the fukk up....and if he sees someone come in and not be effective he's yanked them out. see: jeff teague this last game, and bryn forbes falling out of rotation after game 2.
He's made sure to make giannis more of a finisher or available to make one read or simple read passes using his gravity to get open shots. Where as say....the nets series....the first half of the series they had giannis playing something closer to a point forward role....which he is not.
meanwhile the suns are hunting mismatches with pat connaughton like he's a bad defender or something.....instead of moving the ball more and empowering the role players.
suns not winning unless they get up more 3s from cam johnson, crowder, bridges.
buds adjustment is living with chris and devin taking hard midrange jumpers and choking off their safety valve passes from 3.
You cant take everything away so they're going with switching it all and pinching out the corner shots.
The suns took more 3s than the bucks in games 1 and 2....in totality. in games 3,4,5 the suns arent even getting the attempts up no matter how good they're actually shooting them.
Bud dumbass finally figured out adjustments. The Hawk series was a revelation for him

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Giannis IQ is underrated...smart enough to attack the paint for the lob when he saw CP0 down there...smart enough to know Middleton was behind him when he tapped the ball to him on the missed FT bc he knew he was off...2 TO's the last 3 games vs 20 dimes
Giannis is smart af and got a great feel for the game but his skill level is lacking compared to other superstar including his true counterpart, Michael Jordan. Giannis still got the best combination of motor, coordination, length and explosiveness that I've ever seen for someone so fukking tall. He got an elite body. I saw that shyt when he was a rookie. I was so pissed when I saw what he was. I was livid. What people want us Hawk fans to be like for Luka is actually what we are like for Giannis. That one hurt, Trae and Cam for Luka is a win for the Hawks. I don't care about what the media says but I knew during the rookie year, Giannis not going to Atlanta as planned was a MASSIVE failure.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Giannis is smart af and got a great feel for the game but his skill level is lacking compared to other superstar including his true counterpart, Michael Jordan. Giannis still got the best combination of motor, coordination, length and explosiveness that I've ever seen for someone so fukking tall. He got an elite body. I saw that shyt when he was a rookie. I was so pissed when I saw what he was. I was livid. What people want us Hawk fans to be like for Luka is actually what we are like for Giannis. That one hurt, Trae and Cam for Luka is a win for the Hawks. I don't care about what the media says but I knew during the rookie year, Giannis not going to Atlanta as planned was a MASSIVE failure.

Side note: Imagine AD with Giannis' motor :wow:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Bud dumbass finally figured out adjustments. The Hawk series was a revelation for him
I think he's actually adjusted in all his series...to varying levels of success. His teams just didnt come dominant at the beginning of series outside the miami one.
maybe his in game adjustment leaves a bit to be desired......which is why the bucks some times have defensive breakdowns that go against principles they've had all game.....
but on a game to game? bud has been pretty good adjusting and tightening up rotations and trimming the fat.

devin booker taking damn near 30 shots is by design. He was averaging 6 assists after the first two games....the last 3 he's only putting up 2.6 assists despite having sky high usage. bud knows booker and chris paul taking a billion contested midrange jumpers isnt enough to beat them.....if the bucks offense is rolling like it is....(which bud is responsible for as well too)
paul and booker scored 60 combined and they shot 65 or 64 percent from 3......................and they lost cause they only got up 19 attempts from 3.
suns went up 16 cause crowder and mikal were chipping in...and that got cut off.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Side note: Imagine AD with Giannis' motor :wow:
AD got a good motor, he don't got the body to play like Giannis. The nikka got tremendous body control but his balanced on the ground is like John Collins but even worse. That nikka is always on the ground and he's not built well. That's why he's day to Davis