Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
So games 1 and 2. Brook lopez was getting killed on mismatches against Paul. Everyone was saying how Jrue gotta fight over the screens, You might have to take Brook out and go small. Now we're 5 games in and i can't remember the last time Brook was guarding Cp3.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yes I get it. He is a very well rounded and underrated player.

But cats in this thread trying to make a case for him being as skilled as someone like Steph or Bron or even Harden is just

:mjlol:

Bron not as skilled as ppl think, he's dominant, sorta like Giannis

Guys like Steph, KD, Kyrie are all time skilled players

No one will mistake Giannis for MJ or Kobe...but playing like them won't win him a ring

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yes, you are putting words in my mouth. Did it again here too. AGAIN, ain't nobody trying to rewrite the book on him. Jesus Christ we all know he's a shyt coach. Been a shyt coach. That doesn't change the fact that he's having a great Finals.

He's alternating big and small lineups constantly. He's switching who defends CP3 and Booker constantly. He's giving them different looks on the PNR constantly. Everybody been talking about how we started making CP3 go to his left. Suns shot a shytload of corner 3s in the first 2 games, and have gotten few good looks from there since. Adjustments.

Hell, I was laughing towards the end of the 3rd, cause he sat Giannis. Monty got Kaminsky up to get Ayton some rest, and at the next whistle Giannis was back at the table. Kaminsky went and sat back down lol. It's just little things like that make all the difference in these close games.
My only disagreement with what you said was saying that he's KILLING Monty. I thought it's been a relatively well coached finals on both side and probably Bud's best coached series in the playoff. I just think Monty has made some good changes as well such as adjusting his coverage on Giannis to keep him out of the lane. Part of the problem is that the Saric injury really hamstrung Monty and forced him to go small much more than he's wanted to and is an underrated factor in the series turning around. Kiminski is unplayable and it's causing the Suns reserves to have to play out of position and has lead to Bucks killing on the boards.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
“Kobe Jr”

“Most identical game to Kobe”

Pissed the bed in game 3, choked in the clutch in game 5. I don’t see any Kobe gene in him, he can get hot shooting…that’s about it
If you compared him to Kobe first playoff run, he’d blow him out the water, with all due respect to breh. Don’t see how you even made this post

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even though I got a few nickels on Bucks to win series... Be careful crowning the Bucks in 6 just bc they'll be in front of Deer District.
This is the same team that lost to a Hawks team minus Trae bc they came out flat. Just might go to Gm 7 in Phx.
If Scott Foster the ref for game 6 he going to finish off CP3 for good :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove

Two games in this series which were within a couple of possessions, and the Bucks won them both. You gonna concede that I was right or?

:mjgrin:
Milwaukee is proving you right in these last 2 Games.

Middleton's scoring under 3 minutes and the Bucks defense late has been the determining factor in these last 2 games. Even tonight, outside of that Giannis alley oop in transition, I don't think anyone else on Milwaukee scored a basket or FT under 3 minutes.

The Suns almost pulled it out because Giannis was missing FTs and outside of Middleton, nobody was scoring...

You're right... For now

:hubie:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When the floor is spaced, you don't expect another defender to hedge down that far, considering how deadly Phx was shooting the long ball

it was a helluva hedge, and if Book kicked it out, Jrue still would've recovered and contested any shot...that's the def gravity he's playing with
The spacing wasn't really all that good on that turnover.

Bridges was slashing from the corner and CP3 was on the wing but he didn't slide down further on the sideline to create a better passing angle anyway.

With all that said, Monte should have just used a timeout. Suns were winging it on that possession and paid for it

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
My only disagreement with what you said was saying that he's KILLING Monty. I thought it's been a relatively well coached finals on both side and probably Bud's best coached series in the playoff. I just think Monty has made some good changes as well such as adjusting his coverage on Giannis to keep him out of the lane. Part of the problem is that the Saric injury really hamstrung Monty and forced him to go small much more than he's wanted to and is an underrated factor in the series turning around. Kiminski is unplayable and it's causing the Suns reserves to have to play out of position and has lead to Bucks killing on the boards.

Agreed. That Dario injury def hurt the Suns more than we think. I just wanna know what kind of weight training program the Suns are using. Ayton, Cam and Kaminski look like they haven't touche a weight all season.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shut up faggit… You shook Steph and Klay will regain the glory next season :umad:
Dumbass we're in here discussing this great Finals series and you're randomly bringing up Golden State.

You SHUT UP. There's a whole Warriors off-season thread here where you can go suck Steph and Klay's dikk til next season starts