Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key I think Breh has quit he’s just going through the motions. Unless he decides he wants to play brother is just collecting a check. We’ve all had employees like this. Does just enough not to get fired.

Dudes confidence is shot considering his talent level it’s obvious dudes going through the motions. I’ve legit never seen this in basketball with a non shooter.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is the right answer, he would be an amazing role player on a championship team just can’t ask him to do to much, Philly needed a number 2 that’s why that jimmy butler trade was important

Nah because he lacks what most role players have, HEART. Dude getting paid max contract money why shouldn’t he be asked to do too much?

Dude has been coddled his whole career at some point it’s on HIM to actually do something meaningful, not “he just needs the right situation”. Hes clearly scared to get fouled but won’t work his free throws, won’t shoot at all, and that whole holdout situation in Philly was scust :scust:

As a basketball fan I’d hope to see a talent like that play to their potential but at the end of the day this dude literally has 0 positive intangibles and his actual tangibles are trash now

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- I really hope hes saving his money :sas2:

- its a damn shame though. This guy is acting like kid gohan. All the potential in the world, but too scared/ dont give a damn :snoop:

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
Can't feel sorry for him, he's arrogant AF.
pussies like ben simmons are gonna cost the future players many millions of dollars when the owners fight the players over guaranteed contracts in the next CBA. u can take that to the bank.
You think so. Ben and Kyrie are the only ones that have this issue. I don't see them getting rid of guaranteed contracts, just adding more provisions.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Can't feel sorry for him, he's arrogant AF.

You think so. Ben and Kyrie are the only ones that have this issue. I don't see them getting rid of guaranteed contracts, just adding more provisions.

the owners ain't feelin cats like kawhi blatantly missing games for load management to this day despite no current injury.

it's just gonna be a couple of dudes that ruin it for EVERYONE.