Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
pathetic.png

:picard:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He has to rebrand as Draymond and play with a bunch of superstars. But being a #1 pick and making that bread will make it hard. He’s still solid defensively and playmaking wise.
This is the right answer, he would be an amazing role player on a championship team just can’t ask him to do to much, Philly needed a number 2 that’s why that jimmy butler trade was important

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is the right answer, he would be an amazing role player on a championship team just can’t ask him to do to much, Philly needed a number 2 that’s why that jimmy butler trade was important

He did play with durant and irving and still sucked
hes chuck knoblach at second base

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
He did play with durant and irving and still sucked
hes chuck knoblach at second base

They was a top seed in the east before kd was injured , he would’ve found a role eventually with the team
If draymond could work I don’t see why Ben couldn’t work

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
He set for life after his contract done... Who the fukk would want to sign him after? :russ:

Even as a "vet" at that point no team would want this mentally soft nikka around they prospects. What he finna show em? He got no work ethic, aint done shyt in the league. Put em on game on some designer and celebs? Can't and refuses to shoot. His athleticism will have declined even more... nikka managed to be a liability with KD and Kyrie on the court
full
The way he spends money I wouldn’t be too sure about that. And I don’t see him being particularly invested in high yield products or carrying noticeable endorsements after his career done so spending millions of failed engagement rings and crap mansions will be much more expensive even if he rich

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The way he spends money I wouldn’t be too sure about that. And I don’t see him being particularly invested in high yield products or carrying noticeable endorsements after his career done so spending millions of failed engagement rings and crap mansions will be much more expensive even if he rich

simmonds is the type of guy to avg 16/8/8 in his contract year in a few years, how he beat his mental demons and is back only to swindle another dumb team and resort back to this