Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Last year of his current deal is for 2024/25 where he gettin 40 mill :picard::picard::picard: on pace to be the WOAT contract.

nikka been G league level this season and shyt he'd probably even struggle in G league. nikka looks done. Never had the drive to be great. Same player offensively as he was as a rookie if anything he's gotten worse. One of those nikkas that love the lifestyle NBA give you, has all the talent but doesn't wanna put in the work to be great. Yeah he's recovering from injury but it's more than that. They coach Vaughn has taken shots at him implying he's sitting out games for minor things and that he's been cleared. All in his head. Weak mentally. Fragile. It look over for him.

35 mill a year and coach talkin bout right lineups to put him in as his minutes and role decrease :scust:

I like Vaughn but what he basically saying is the dude is ass

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen someone with his talents and opportunities just willingly throw it away. But he's gotten paid so he doesn't give a fukk.

nikka tryna recoup everythin he possibly can because he know when that contract done he finna dip for good. He not built for the grind of the NBA :scust: Finna be one of the craziest career arcs to look back on in a decade.

LSU hype. Magic and LeBron comps.... to this :wow: goes to show how important mentality is for success in NBA even if you got all the physical gifts.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

nikka tryna recoup everythin he possibly can because he know when that contract done he finna dip for good. He not built for the grind of the NBA :scust: Finna be one of the craziest career arcs to look back on in a decade.

LSU hype. Magic and LeBron comps.... to this :wow: goes to show how important mentality is for success in NBA even if you got all the physical gifts.
I'm still disgusted the Sixers had to pay him some of that money. :scust:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don't even need to be great like those guys. There are role players and 10+ year vet bench guys that have more heart than Ben. It's honestly insane.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
You don't even need to be great like those guys. There are role players and 10+ year vet bench guys that have more heart than Ben. It's honestly insane.
He is legit cooked cause he can’t even play the OG/vet role well. Cause what team would want Young Socialite around their young players/prospects.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Last year of his current deal is for 2024/25 where he gettin 40 mill :picard::picard::picard: on pace to be the WOAT contract.

nikka been G league level this season and shyt he'd probably even struggle in G league. nikka looks done. Never had the drive to be great. Same player offensively as he was as a rookie if anything he's gotten worse. One of those nikkas that love the lifestyle NBA give you, has all the talent but doesn't wanna put in the work to be great. Yeah he's recovering from injury but it's more than that. They coach Vaughn has taken shots at him implying he's sitting out games for minor things and that he's been cleared. All in his head. Weak mentally. Fragile. It look over for him.

35 mill a year and coach talkin bout right lineups to put him in as his minutes and role decrease :scust:

I remember debating with my bro about Doc saying “I don’t know” when asked if Ben Simmons can be the starting point guard on a championship team…bro was saying how outta pocket that was and how he understood why Ben was holding out and refusing to play for the sixers off the strength of that comment…and my stance was something to the effect of “:gucci: …get that hoe ass shyt outta here, he supposed to be a professional and a man before that”

Fast forward to today and the coach is pretty much openly saying the task of trying conceptualize a lineup to fit in Ben to be productive off the bench on a roster of nothing of role players with no expectations is the most puzzling quandary in modern sports….he made that shyt sound like speculative quantum physics :russ:

If Doc was wrong then and that justified him sitting out, I expect to see his retirement papers filed in the morning after what Vaughn just said