Will Ben Simmons be in the NBA at 30 years of age?

Will Benjamin still be in the NBA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
His skillet would be great if it was 15-20 years ago.

Modern NBA has no place for this version of Ben Simmons

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
china really is the best place for him. they will give him a better contract than what the NBA will, and his size and athleticism will probably make a bigger impact in a more physical and less talented league, and he can focus on moving through the beijing socialite circles

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I have. He’s nowhere near as good as Dray in a supporting role.
BK been better than GSW this year :sas2:

Bens weakness is in scoring just like Dray. But in his case it seems like some mental case rather than skills, cause he’ll float by people and do nothing.

Draymond is pointless when the splash brothers ain’t splashing. GSW been damn near weaker than LA but they don’t wanna talk about that.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the owners ain't feelin cats like kawhi blatantly missing games for load management to this day despite no current injury.

it's just gonna be a couple of dudes that ruin it for EVERYONE.
Load management is more of a team thing than a player thing imo.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teams want their star players playing if not injured. it's better for their bottom line.
True, but at the same time they’re investing hundreds of millions of dollars into these guys. They’re gonna be extra careful with them knowing that

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Sean Marks gets off scott free in all of this.

As a Nets fan. Marks shot for the stars and took Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving at face value. I don't blame him for that even if I knew this would ultimately happen. You have to try and build the best team around you. Same with trading for James Harden. It was an all or nothing gamble.

The mistake he made was trading Harden away for Ben Simmons and pieces without doing their due diligence.

The other thing is Sean Marks is a very good scout. Clax and Cam Johnson are stars in the making and even the picks that aren't in the team at least made sense on paper.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
pathetic.png

:picard:

I don’t know what’s worse…the Bulls letting Donovan MItchell go for 71 or them letting Ben erupt for 8 points:picard: