Wild, Wild Bayou: Guns legal in Louisiana for 18+, no training or permit required (Starts July 4th)

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don't understand the love of guns that America has? Most countries around the world have strict gun laws. European countries and East Asian countries along with Australia and New Zealand have them and they are very safe. Guns are hard to come by in most African countries and they don't even have half the crime rate that the US has.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I’m sure some data can be conflated to reflect it, but folks have and keep guns on them especially in the south, i do think folks should go to a class to understand their rights and what’s lawful use, cuz I’m sure it’s hella mf that don’t understand just cuz a mf breaking into your car it doesn’t mean you can let that loud and ugly off (shout out to @Cat piss martini ) or if a mf hit you but turns their back to walk off you technically can’t fire off on them

These rules were to reward the red supporters
And punish us, but as they see the increase in us carrying they may try to change it
My Lawyer homie sends me
paperwork anytime the powdered wigs
switch it up on this gun shyt so i'm never slippin.
If youre a legal carry youre a damn fool
to be out here and not know the laws and
how they switch shyt up on the regular.
I know 3 young bucks in federal
court right now that didnt listen
when i told them to take off the AR
pistol braces.....
UKVu0t8.gif

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
they bullshyttin...

“We are merely offering law-abiding citizens safety to exercise their self-defense rights without a fee or other governmental barriers from a violent criminal who has no regard for the law,” Miguez said during a committee hearing this week.

When asked how expanding concealed carry rights would reduce crime, Miguez said, "It fights crime by allowing innocent individuals to defend themselves, putting them on equal footing with vicious criminals."

saying a gun permit dont allow people to defend themselves is like saying a driving license stops people from driving cars

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
they bullshyttin...

saying a gun permit dont allow people to defend themselves is like saying a driving license stops people from driving cars
We all know exactly why this is as a breh said...with 2024 Election coming something fenna pop off....or maybe not idk.

I have no issue with permits and firearms tho, but we shall see the fall out.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Another one of those fear bait articles. Remember when Texas was supposed to become Mad Max 2.0 after the open carry law went into effect? Oh yea, nothing happened.

People who legally buy guns typically aren't the ones who are using them in crimes

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should be prohibited from gun ownership but making it expensive to own one is a first step

Let's just disarm the citizens while letting countless unvetted immigrants, many who are released from prisons, in from 3rd would countries. They surely won't break the law and illegally obtain guns for themselves and go on a robbing spree against unarmed citizens.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The Republican agenda is to arm every white person in the land in anticipation of an upcoming race war..they aren't even hiding it.

You know who gets hurt when the government goes to disarm everyone? Guess what race will end up with the guns and guess who will be disarmed first?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
school shootings, mass shootings, domestic disputes.....

black people just need to pack up out there and head to greener pastures. fukk that.

Yeah because black men aren't shooting and killing each at a high rate

Terrible.

They want a whole generation of black youth to crash out. I can't support this.

I hope their tourism dollars crash n burn.

I'll be staying in my suburban blue section of the US till I can buy my house outright in Mexico.

Blaming the guns and not the culture huh?

Boy i tell you these forums never cease to amaze me
denzel-washington-laughing.gif