Wild, Wild Bayou: Guns legal in Louisiana for 18+, no training or permit required (Starts July 4th)

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Good ole black male stockholm syndrome:wow:

If Africans had guns whites would have never enslaved us

Exactly, What do they think is going to happen in their neighborhoods that are now filled with migrants from dangerous countries and no police presence because the police department has been defunded?

Cats better wise up and get what they can get while the door is still open. Something that slipped under a lot of peoples' noses is that a Czech company bought America's largest manufacturer of ammo. Also, why are all of these rich people building massive bunkers?

For those not raptured out of here, the police won't be there to protect folks when things really go down.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I don’t know what the GA law is now, but I just had to get fingerprints and a BC to get my concealed carry. No class. In Florida, I needed a class at least. I think GA aka Kemp opened it up last year.
:skip:
Previous to that, I see at least 2-5 pistols a week between the gas station and grocery store. These boys are wild with their carrying.
:mjtf:
I’d have to see the data on our weapons charges, assaults and murders to see if it went up since the new bill. South DeKalb seems to have the same amount of crime.

Like a lot of posters are eluding to, this is probably for young black boys to get locked up forever and or kill themselves. The prisons are about to be poppin. I wonder what that kickback look like for the legislators.
:francis:

You already know.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, What do they think is going to happen in their neighborhoods that are now filled with migrants from dangerous countries and no police presence because the police department has been defunded?

Cats better wise up and get what they can get while the door is still open. Something that slipped under a lot of peoples' noses is that a Czech company bought America's largest manufacturer of ammo. Also, why are all of these rich people building massive bunkers?

For those not raptured out of here, the police won't be there to protect folks when things really go down.

I still need to get me a rifle. I was thinking about a fancy AK, but really a simple ar15 will do in this climate. Never know what's around the corner.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

They gonna be protecting they own neck and interests.

I'm tryna tell folk this that jesus bullshyt seeping out.

Folk scared of guns and wont own one..meanwhile everyone got one. fukk that.

I'm not a thug or thuggish or a killer. But you best damn well and believe I will protect my life.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
school shootings, mass shootings, domestic disputes.....

black people just need to pack up out there and head to greener pastures. fukk that.

New Orleans and Baton Rouge have 2 of the 5 highest homicide rates of any American city, over 500% of the average. Does anyone really believe the attitude towards guns there isn't a part of it?

Gonna be a lot of family disputes ended with gunshots

Statistics show the most likely victim of your gun ownership will be a member of your household.

Wife cheats. Boom she's dead

Households with gun ownership are 2x more likely to experience a homicide in the family than households without gun ownership.

3x more likely to experience a suicide in the family.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't understand the love of guns that America has? Most countries around the world have strict gun laws. European countries and East Asian countries along with Australia and New Zealand have them and they are very safe. Guns are hard to come by in most African countries and they don't even have half the crime rate that the US has.

America was founded on a myth of violence that it perpetuates through education and the media through generations.

This country was started by a bunch of violent white people who used guns to kill Native Americans and take their land.

Then they traveled to Africa and bought and stole Black folk and used them to build the nation, keeping them under control at the point of a gun.

When they decided the British were being too nice to the natives and not giving the White Americans enough of their own power, they took the country from them with guns.

America was founded by the violent to a greater extent than most other countries, and we've held onto that ethos. We constantly glorify the men who use guns (soldiers, cops, cowboys), all of our big movies involve solving problems with violence, all of our wars are portrayed heroically. We treat our enormous military as the only solution to every international dispute. We teach cops that violent escalation is the best choice for every situation. We tell our civilians that arming themselves is the only way to stop crime. We tell our soldiers that learning to kill is the greatest service they could ever give for their country.

Most other countries aren't like that. You see them acting differently in almost every facet. And the average American is so indoctrinated that they can't even understand it.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is stupid. I had to go through training, fingerprinting, background checks and fees to get my license. No way a 18 year old should be able to do this. They have no knowledge of the law, guns or the discipline to carry like that. Kids are emotional af and quick to blast. Gonna be a lot of senseless shootings
How is that any different than whats currently going on?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
As a resident I don’t think this law is that big of deal but that said we do have a gun problem down here.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Let's just disarm the citizens while letting countless unvetted immigrants, many who are released from prisons, in from 3rd would countries. They surely won't break the law and illegally obtain guns for themselves and go on a robbing spree against unarmed citizens.
You sound like an idiot. I'm an immigrant and I never owned a gun. My entire family are immigrants -some of which are "unvetted" -and they never owned a gun or committed a crime . The vast of immigrants and children of immigrants that I know do not own guns and virtually all of them have a clean record. This is Republican fearmongering. You are much more likely to be harmed by a fellow "citizen" and a good solution to that is restricting gun use

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like an idiot. I'm an immigrant and I never owned a gun. My entire family are immigrants -some of which are "unvetted" -and they never owned a gun or committed a crime . The vast of immigrants and children of immigrants that I know do not own guns and virtually all of them have a clean record. This is Republican fearmongering. You are much more likely to be harmed by a fellow "citizen" and a good solution to that is restricting gun use
Gun use is restricted. Criminals still commit crimes, Most places you can own a rifle @18 already. The community needs to stop protecting and celebrating the criminal element

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all making this a much bigger deal than it really is. You can open carry in Louisiana, and carry in your car because it’s an extension of your home. Getting a CCW was just a formality and a hassle…the “class” was/is complete ass.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Get the fukk out of Louisiana, black people. There's more than enough space in Ohio, Michigan and Minnesota.