Wild, Wild Bayou: Guns legal in Louisiana for 18+, no training or permit required (Starts July 4th)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
shyt is stupid. I had to go through training, fingerprinting, background checks and fees to get my license. No way a 18 year old should be able to do this. They have no knowledge of the law, guns or the discipline to carry like that. Kids are emotional af and quick to blast. Gonna be a lot of senseless shootings
You gonna see A LOT of accidental shooting. Kids upping to show they nuts with no trigger discipline

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The age to buy a gun should be 25+ and there should be a mental health evaluation, criminal background check, a $500 tax and $250 ownership fee that needs to be paid every year. Along with mandatory gun ownership classes every six months that you should pay a $100 fee for each time.
I feel you Brother. In a perfect world, this makes sense. Unfortunately the CACs will never let this happen. They love their rights. We can’t keep criminals from obtaining guns as well.

We are fukked.

That said, the point of our gun rights is to keep the govt at bay. Imagine the Feds messing up so bad that we rise with our weapons to overthrow them (shout out to Haiti). Without guns, we would have to go about in a different way keeping the govt in check. Which is possible, just may be harder.

We should never fear the govt that represents us. The govt should never want to keep its citizens in line as well. We are in a relatively long peace period within USA history. How long will this period last? You can keep your head down and say the govt will never take action against us.
:manny:
I pray our govt isn’t that stupid. I hope we can see it before it happens. I think it’s a very low probability the govt will go against its citizens. I am no prepper but I’m making sure my family can survive if anything stupid happens.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Yeah

A lot more kids in the south have used and under stand guns at a younger age than you think, people understand, the issue is some folks choose to act egregious, these classes and permits meant nothing, you know how many mf i see with a stick on them you think these mf got conceal carriess, i went through the class here and have my permit

Creating a financial barrier will lead to more illegal ones and avg joes not being able to own one
I don’t know what the GA law is now, but I just had to get fingerprints and a BC to get my concealed carry. No class. In Florida, I needed a class at least. I think GA aka Kemp opened it up last year.
:skip:
Previous to that, I see at least 2-5 pistols a week between the gas station and grocery store. These boys are wild with their carrying.
:mjtf:
I’d have to see the data on our weapons charges, assaults and murders to see if it went up since the new bill. South DeKalb seems to have the same amount of crime.

Like a lot of posters are eluding to, this is probably for young black boys to get locked up forever and or kill themselves. The prisons are about to be poppin. I wonder what that kickback look like for the legislators.
:francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They're already telling their people to strap up and enacting laws to make it easier.
Whose telling Black folks to outright get armed to the teeth??
You got a point there breh....but I'm a Swamp breh through and through...all my kin got guns...

I hope them others can get theirs but Shreveport is 56% Black..that city is strapped ya heard me?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
15054c38-2b16-45dd-9ea6-9bbe01fd32e6_text.gif