Wild, Wild Bayou: Guns legal in Louisiana for 18+, no training or permit required (Starts July 4th)

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The age to buy a gun should be 25+ and there should be a mental health evaluation, criminal background check, a $500 tax and $250 ownership fee that needs to be paid every year. Along with mandatory gun ownership classes every six months that you should pay a $100 fee for each time.
nikka what ? :scust: All that to have a gun. You bugging

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
any coli brehs out in louisiana?
Yeah

shyt is stupid. I had to go through training, fingerprinting, background checks and fees to get my license. No way a 18 year old should be able to do this. They have no knowledge of the law, guns or the discipline to carry like that. Kids are emotional af and quick to blast. Gonna be a lot of senseless shootings

A lot more kids in the south have used and under stand guns at a younger age than you think, people understand, the issue is some folks choose to act egregious, these classes and permits meant nothing, you know how many mf i see with a stick on them you think these mf got conceal carriess, i went through the class here and have my permit

The age to buy a gun should be 25+ and there should be a mental health evaluation, criminal background check, a $500 tax and $250 ownership fee that needs to be paid every year. Along with mandatory gun ownership classes every six months that you should pay a $100 fee for each time.

Creating a financial barrier will lead to more illegal ones and avg joes not being able to own one

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The lax gun laws i expect in the south many own guns, the freedom to conceal never stopped my from not having that thang on them, the issue is probation becoming harder to get and stricter, i some what understand the age thing these young’ns were out here wild’n 15-18 yo jackin and killin folks but that won’t really deter anything just gon end up fukkin over some young kids who probably just did something stupid vs being a future hardened criminal