Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Nothing is considered private when that person chooses to have a public reaction on public discussion forum as a result of a private convo. I think it's wrong when said private conversations get brought onto public boards out of some type of emotional reaction, despite the person telling them to fall back, but they continue with their antics in a way that degrades and demeans the woman, because the person that got "rejected" doesn't know how to control their emotions. This is the internet, NOTHING is private.... anything you put out there is subject to disclosure. It's up to the person to control the information they disseminate and be mature/ discretionary enough to have self control. tl/dr- he started it.. so yup, I helped finished it. But thanks for ur unnecessary 2 cents.. all of this was preventable. oh and if they're white- fuk them. I'll do as a I please. I don't go around looking to leak shyt, especially if they're of my race but if they're c00ning or cacing, being a fukboi in general.. I take it as their Karma, do people dirty and that shyt comes back in unexpected ways.. it is what it is.

I think it's wrong to be bi-sexual.. but I don't come at you any type of way even though you openly admitted to such on here and it's implied in your username. I chose to ignore it.. like you could have done with this.
:yeshrug:

Fair. I shared an opinion. And that’s just what it is- an opinion. Though you’re right about openly leaving yourself vulnerable on a public forum. And it can be argued that him continually referencing the “curve” was him trying to provoke you to. I said one very broad sentence and I hold the same sentiments in every thread I see of this nature.

I’m not familiar with the poster, I only ever see him when you’re arguing with him.

I’m also not actually bisexual but that’s not something I’m going to put much energy into since it’s really not worth debating.

Anyway, be safe. Stay hydrated.

I fell in love with a coli brehette once :wow:.

Baddest keystrokes on the planet :wow:

Ninja, what part of answer my phone calls are you not understanding?

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikkas still lowkey making threads about @Nicole0416 :snoop:

nikkas still sliding into coli females DM's :what:

nikkas keep taking L's:mjlol:

I mean I get the urge because I done thought about sliding into a couple coli female PM's myself:mjlit:

But it ain't worth the fukkery that pretty much always happens because of it.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Rule 1: Stay resilient. Rejection is just another shyt test. If the man emotionally reacts, he fails. If the man keeps cool, he wins.

Keep cool brehs:smugbiden:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't blame any man for shooting their shot with @Nicole0416 she got those "she might be the one" vibes.
:wub:Thanks... you're a real one yourself...ur comment made me sad that people don't appreciate the value or substance over the basics - u got dumbass white boy in the op running around calling me a bytch and I wasn't even rude to his stupid azz until he started with me, not even in the dm. A polite rejection is still a problem???wtf? Then you have Kim K being compared to Harriet Tubman...people spazzing promoting some plastic wanna be black barbie thot for cohorting with trump, of all people ; then all these cacs, c00ns and afric00ns being reckless af unchecked; the AA, AADOS, afro-latino/latino, divisiveness, ur not black.. no, ur not black; but you dont look back, but you have white features; with a black head.. lol.. smfh. when we're all black - I can't .... and what in the entire fuk is a homer??! ... .

These threads over the past few days.... Need a break. This is sad.. Like fr fr.. I'm out for a while... sheeeessshhhh. Back to minding my business....
giphy.gif