Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Brehs taking too many chances outchea :picard:
Lack of boundary issues from people like in the op, so it's not even that. I don't mind the one on one convos bc a few people on here have some really interesting stories and backgrounds; we talk about black history, empowerment, our life experiences etc... or they have a legit interest in different subjects, which is fine. I don't mind the exchange. I respect that private convo and appreciate the intellect. When they come out the gate with the dumb shyt and other level simpage - is when I shut down. Overall the dms or inbox convos are respectful. I would never say anything about them. Even had a couple of people tell me that "I'm doing too much" on posts.. I take their advice and respect their opinion. I'm not going to go off on them for that either. No expectations on either end, I'm not here for that.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Emotion is a sign of weakness.
Emotion is a byproduct of being a human being. If you have a functioning amygdala you have emotions. Having emotions isn't a problem, it's how you deal with them. A lot of dudes deal with emotions poorly by denying they even exist.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I think it’s wrong to leak private conversations.
Nothing is considered private when that person chooses to have a public reaction on public discussion forum as a result of a private convo. I think it's wrong when said private conversations get brought onto public boards out of some type of emotional reaction, despite the person telling them to fall back, but they continue with their antics in a way that degrades and demeans the woman, because the person that got "rejected" doesn't know how to control their emotions. This is the internet, NOTHING is private.... anything you put out there is subject to disclosure. It's up to the person to control the information they disseminate and be mature/ discretionary enough to have self control. tl/dr- he started it.. so yup, I helped finished it. But thanks for ur unnecessary 2 cents.. all of this was preventable. oh and if they're white- fuk them. I'll do as a I please. I don't go around looking to leak shyt, especially if they're of my race but if they're c00ning or cacing, being a fukboi in general.. I take it as their Karma, do people dirty and that shyt comes back in unexpected ways.. it is what it is.

I think it's wrong to be bi-sexual.. but I don't come at you any type of way even though you openly admitted to such on here and it's implied in your username. I chose to ignore it.. like you could have done with this.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

tocedaw

Pro
Daps
Entitlement and a hurt ego. Most men form their self worth and pride around how many women they can successfully bag and this is self destructive and pointless. No matter who you are, you’ll get rejected a lot. Some men can handle it, most others in this society cannot. Have a better sense of self and realize women owe you nothing and some y’all will finally be happy lol

shyt...there actually people on the coli who have healthy ideas about sex women and relationships? Who woulda thought..

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did she come at you when you started the convo off with some biggie smalls lyrics
:gucci:

7420_ABCB_EF33_4_AF4_A556_7099477_CFB41.jpg

:russ::mjlol:

:dead::dead:

Lyrical douches in bushes

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
shyt...there actually people on the coli who have healthy ideas about sex women and relationships? Who woulda thought..

:russ:

Shyt, all of us have are gripes with women. And all women got gripes with men. That’s all normal. But some of these cats here just hate women and want them to suffer for not wanting them. That’s some weirdo shyt right there breh. :scust:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can imagine at least 80% of these nikkas on here has sent ton of DMs to these chicks...probably offering to pay they way to travel to see them

the coli has it's own 90 day fiance.....where dudes fall in love with KEYSTROKES after about a week

I fell in love with a coli brehette once :wow:.

Baddest keystrokes on the planet :wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm never understood the guys who think a girl is worth going after one moment then think she's trash when she doesn't go after you the next moment.

Her not wanting you ain't no knock on her. Make YOURSELF better if you're really so hard up that you get angry to get turned down.