Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
i can imagine at least 80% of these nikkas on here has sent ton of DMs to these chicks...probably offering to pay they way to travel to see them

the coli has it's own 90 day fiance.....where dudes fall in love with KEYSTROKES after about a week

Part of that 20%, never sent a single DM:myman:

That's what POF is for :lolbron:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Didn't call her a bytch for the curve Breh that's her right. It's whatever. We been cool up to this point. She came at me like a bytch for my post in the other thread. Now she acting like I'm salty but our convo. shyts corny AF. You corny for making this thread and you and this bytch are obviously the same person or why would you have access to her DMs. I wasn't even talking to her and she came at me. Has nothing to do with our dm convo

Kill your self Yakubian devil

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:umad:

if i didnt shoot my shot i wouldnt have ended up talking to Binary @thirdeye in real life :wub::wub::wub::wub:
There's a respectable way to do it. And I'm sure you don't catch feelings on here and expose yourself, calling her all types of names bc u feel some type of way about her not acknowledging your advances, like white boy in the OP. I respect like-minded posters and I don't automatically assume that everyone is on some fukshyt, that's why I don't put their business or any convos (off or online) out there. But this white boy in op was on some bullshyt.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation