Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:pachaha:.. This dude is quoting the fuk outta me...all he wanted was one more chance (*sad face)
giphy.gif

tumblr_n5dti847SG1txufzyo2_400.gif

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
That’s been known. I think it was posted on the verified thread.
Hell naw
nah bytch, save it..NOW u say that after this you dumb ass white boy. that's all you have... lol!! should I pull up the other post where you tell me that you "loved me".. LMAO...fukkin cacs cackling once again
:mjlol: post it.!! Lying ass

Daps
:hhh: At nikkas hollering at bytches on the Coli

My dikk would be bone dry if the women I'm fukking ever read half the shyt I type on here. This is my journal where I come to vent about bytches.

And the nikkas on here that be shooting their shot be the first muthafukkas trying to down Tinder, POF etc. and the people who use it.
Precisely.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:umad:

if i didnt shoot my shot i wouldnt have ended up talking to Binary @thirdeye in real life :wub::wub::wub::wub:

:hhh: At nikkas hollering at bytches on the Coli

My dikk would be bone dry if the women I'm fukking ever read half the shyt I type on here. This is my journal where I come to vent about bytches.

And the nikkas on here that be shooting their shot be the first muthafukkas trying to down Tinder, POF etc. and the people who use it.