Why y’all Coli Brehs be calling women bytches after they reject you in the inbox

Daps
Didn't call her a bytch for the curve Breh that's her right. It's whatever. We been cool up to this point. She came at me like a bytch for my post in the other thread. Now she acting like I'm salty but our convo. shyts corny AF. You corny for making this thread and you and this bytch are obviously the same person or why would you have access to her DMs. I wasn't even talking to her and she came at me. Has nothing to do with our dm convo

How did she come at you when you started the convo off with some biggie smalls lyrics
:gucci:

7420_ABCB_EF33_4_AF4_A556_7099477_CFB41.jpg

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We ARE NOT cool, you dumb fuk white boy, we've never been cool, you fukkin fraud. Pretending to be black you fukkin fake.. I hate white men and non blacks.. yukkkkk.. scust. I knew something was off about you, then I found out you were white yesterday. Going around violating..yall cacs never fail with this entitlement shyt. fuk u, fuk ur thoughts and fuk your life. Stay mad.. and no, cac.. we are not "connecting"... I only talk to black men, had I known you were white earlier; shyt would have been exposed... now whose sounding like a "bytch"... ???
Not a cac and you sounding like a hurt bytch for real. Post the whole Convo. Post how a ghosted and you hit me back up like you sleep?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ah that's better:whew::steviej:
HELL TO THE FUK NO.. I didn't know he was white. How would I know..?? I just had a feeling something was off bc he sounded corny as shyt. But I didn't know he was a cac. I try to be polite to black men or women who message me about whatever, advice or just to convo... until I find out what they're about. I don't wench, so I was shocked that this dumb ass white boy was trying to "connect" and "hook up" . Blame the wenches and IR daters for giving these cacs a pass to the point where they feel bold enough to do things like this.