Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i do believe in my own senses. that's why i believe that the world is round. people used to believe it was flat; then we figured the world out, and learned how to make planes fly, and put satellites into orbit. the same people who accomplished that. say the world is round.

and what the fukk does the last sentence have to do with anything? :dead: talk about a world class deflection. democrats make the internet work? :mindblownj:
Plane flight actually proves that the earth is flat

Satellites don't exist

The people who control what and how you think about the political process, control the internet

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Which is interesting because whats funny most of the stuff that is claimed to be functions of a globe earth, works on a flat earth also. Im into flat earth topics, some criticisms are well done and some are like "really bro". But what I do know and believe based on historical precedent alone is governments everywhere never tell you the full truth, most of the time its flat out lies, depending on your criterion of what is a lie.
They give you just enough information to be a functional worker drone

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
breh....you can literally see satellites :laff::laff::laff:
Ok then, for the 20th time, after me making this simple request in 20 different flat earth threads and you failing to do so,

Please post a photo of a satellite in orbit. Thanks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
fair enough :yeshrug: i would never claim to know things for sure that are beyond me, such as what space really is, or that there's a god who wrote the bible (:mjlol:). but it's pretty reasonable to throw in your lot with the earth being round....you know what, i feel like a retard for arguing with these dudes :dead:

the earth is round until these poor mans' alex jones go to the edge and prove everyone wrong
You do the bold every time you arrogantly dismiss this concept:francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do the bold every time you arrogantly dismiss this concept:francis:
im pretty sure, about several things. im not certain of anything

im a human, i couldnt possess the knowledge that religious idiots claim they know for sure, and i've never seen the earth as a globe with my own eyes. but i dismiss religion because there are a thousand conflicting religious stories, which indicates that it's clearly all manmade bullshyt. and i take the word of scientists because they design and make things work in the world that i use on a daily basis

i could always be wrong, and god and jesus are up in the clouds looking down at a flat earth :mjlol:but that isn't the intellectual lot i choose to throw in with

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
by what cgi photos...:russ: and composite images
This is the OFFICIAL china moon landing video. This is a pretty recent video iirc, yet the footage is still in low quality low resolution black and white for some reason:mjlol:

This is the OFFICIAL video clip of japan's cameras on the moon capturing the earth

Again, this is the OFFICIAL VIDEO:mjlol:

But I'M supposed to be the stupid one huh:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
im pretty sure, about several things. im not certain of anything

im a human, i couldnt possess the knowledge that religious idiots claim they know for sure, and i've never seen the earth as a globe with my own eyes. but i dismiss religion because there are a thousand conflicting religious stories, which indicates that it's clearly all manmade bullshyt. and i take the word of scientists because they design and make things work in the world that i use on a daily basis

i could always be wrong, and god and jesus are up in the clouds looking down at a flat earth :mjlol:but that isn't the intellectual lot i choose to throw in with
And once again, as usual, you try and attach a religious connotation to the facts in my post, even though I've never referenced any religious text with respect to proving that the earth is flat

How about you actually refute the facts posts directly. I'd still like for you or anyone to explain why the constellations have remained unchanged in the sky for multiple millenia

I'm just asking simple questions and getting bs answers:yeshrug:

Fyi, engineers design the tools that you use

You don't know what "scientists" do

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Even flat earth society believes all the other planets are spheres because we can "observe" them but not earth :vincewat:
Well then go argue with them about that because it's a retarded concept to me:manny:

I don't observe spheres when I look in the sky

I see concentrations of light

The physical dimensions(if there are any) aren't discernible

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And once again, as usual, you try and attach a religious connotation to the facts in my post, even though I've never referenced any religious text with respect to proving that the earth is flat

How about you actually refute the facts posts directly. I'd still like for you or anyone to explain why the constellations have remained unchanged in the sky for multiple millenia
im sure this is easy to look up :dead: first of all, they do move around the sky. they change positions :what: