Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
Every single trip requires some sort of security clearance and the routes are HEAVILY restricted

Don't let this experience of a lifetime pass you by. For the 2019 FWD North Pole Marathon entry fee of EUR 16,000 (or €15,000 if paying in full upon registration), Runbuk Inc. will provide:

• return flights from Svalbard (Norway) to the North Pole camp
  • accommodation while at the Pole
  • entry to the official FWD North Pole Marathon
  • helicopter flights in the polar region
  • the opportunity to stand at the exact Geographic North Pole
  • t-shirts, medals, certificates and souvenirs
  • professional photography of the race (personal use)
  • medical support during the trip
  • emergency medical evacuation insurance
Don't see anything about 'Security Clearance' or restrictions. Maybe I missed something......:mjlol:

xCivicx said:
Keep making disingenuous posts though

Stay mad that your arguments are easily dismantled by simple Google searches, brehs.

:umad:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Well if nothing else, this post is proof that the American education system's indoctrination model has been extremely effective

You must be the master of all knowledge to be so dismissive of a concept that you don't fully understand yet:francis:

You say shyt like this when you're just as close minded about your beliefs

And still can't explain how you can travel in the same direction and end up exactly where you originally started on a flat surface :umad:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
Once again, all completely incorrect pseudo-intellectual gibberish

And, yet again, you disproved NOTHING.​

xCivicx said:
Feel free to post how many degrees an hour that the sun moves at the north pole

Already did and you can't disprove it. Next.​

xCivicx said:
As a matter of fact, let's make a ban bet that your entire post is incorrect

Moving the goalpost already since your argument is trash. LOL. Let's just stick to the fact that you LIED and can't back it up.

xCivicx said:
Do you accept? Because apparently you don't seem to understand basic shapes, and I'd hate for a person as ignorant as yourself to make other people as ignorant as you

Girl, yo' momma shoulda told you better
Ima sit down and write you a long letter....

xCivicx said:
This is also yet another case of a poster that cannot prove a single statement that they're making, attempting to defer to an authority figure

I deferred to NO authority save math. The Sun moves exactly 15 degrees each hour no matter where you are on the planet.​

xCivicx said:
Why is it that only military institutions are able to accurately map the motion of the stars??

So that means that any and all non military astrological institutions are invalid by default?

Boy, your reading comprehension is abominable. Strawman much?​

xCivicx said:
Who gave you the authority to declare this??

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Whatever the real deal was there is simply too much about the moon landings that just seems flat out unbelievable to this day. Some of that footage is straight up :russ: status.

Also if there is hardly any gravity on the moon then how did that piece of the astronaut's kit just fall like it was regular gravity? Also all the dirt and shyt they kick up doesn't even flutter a little bit before falling.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I observe the stars above me

I observe that the sun's motion that I see daily in no way lines up with the heliocentric "explanation" of the sun and it's motion

You don't observe anything. You just believe what you're told because you believe yourself to be mentally/intellectually inferior to your "science priests"

I don't have that problem:yeshrug:
yes it does, you're just wrong about it :yeshrug:

and deluding yourself into thinking you're smarter than the rest of the planet isn't something to be proud of. people like charles manson didnt have that problem either :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you heard of sonolumesince and cymatics? If not check out this video

Both, circles and spheres are circular objects. A circle is a two-dimensional figure, while asphere is a three-dimensional figure. Acircle is a round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the centre).
so you think that instead of the bodies in space all being spinning spheres, that look like circles because you're just seeing spheres from different angles.... you think that they're stationary coins who point directly at each other to give the appearance of a perfect circle :dead: that's such a fukking stupid thing to get fake-deep on

i lost for engaging with flat earthers :yeshrug: i'll take the L for that

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
You're deflecting

I'm refuting your arguments. Not exactly the same thing. Try again.​

xCivicx said:
Again, every "tour" into the edge of antarctica requires security clearance

ORLY?

Antarctica Cruises, Tours & Travel | Australia's Antarctica Experts

Don't see anything about 'Security Clearance' there, either. Must be hidden in the fine print.........:mjlol:

xCivicx said:
The antarctic treaty dictates this

No, it doesn't. Here's the treaty. Read it for yourself. Let me know when you find the section about requiring 'Security Clearance' for tours. I tried using Ctrl + F in every section and nothing came up.......

ATS - The Antarctic Treaty

Only thing I could find that was absolutely necessary was written permission from the National Antarctic operator or relevant government department and a permit to visit.​

xCivicx said:
But keep embarrassing yourself

giphy.gif

You're a LIAR.​

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
You're deflecting

Again, every "tour" into the edge of antarctica requires security clearance

The antarctic treaty dictates this

But keep embarrassing yourself

The reason why people are so out of tune with what is going on in reality is due to the intelligence of those that are against us. There is a concept called double speak, the book 1984 by George Orwell goes into this concept. Scientists (and priests) some time ago began to teach in sets of two. Two doctrines, one for the public and one for the private sectors. The book 1984 directly addresses this,

"Do you think it is beyond our mathematicians to make two different sets of astronomy?"

So the goal became to create a false universe, filled with unproven, irrational objects (like black holes, white holes, dark matter, dark energy, gravity and so on) in order to both provide an object of fascination for the uninitiated and hide the true reality of our environment.

It is not difficult to do either, from an advanced perspective. Think about the parable of the three blind men holding three different parts of an elephant and describing it in three different ways. None of them are wrong and all of them are wrong, therefore if one of them is not blind he can easily deceive the ones that are by inflating, or inverting the facts about what they are feeling.

Case in point- the sky is curved so when examining the sun against a curved backdrop, it is very easy to invert the equation and receive the same results. Curved ground flat sky will provide the same results as flat ground curved sky. So any inverted equation can naturally be used to mask its opposite. Easy peasy.

It is about power and control, it is about hiding the obvious. It is about tearing apart minds and putting them back together in the form of their choosing. And obviously its working.

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
The people who control what and how you think about the political process, control the internet

this is actually completely wrong, it’s the opposite. internet is decentralized and unable to be controlled THATS WHY WE HAVE FLAT EARTHERS AND SCIENCE DENIERS RUNNING WILD and causing havoc eventually extending into real life like the antivaxx movement. if “they” had control the major media outlets would still have control over information which they don’t now as we can see through the dying media giants (tv, print, news media) and the explosion of crazier and newer beliefs. the old in control media is always the last to catch on and report shyt if u ever notice the jumble of sites with clickbait headlines trying to get u to visit all the competing sites for news and info, “they’re” losing their grip.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Chez Lopez said:
A poor attempt at a rebuttal

People visiting the United States from Great Britain would be required to get even MORE documentation than those visiting Antarctica......

Entry requirements - USA travel advice

Ask 21 Savage.

LOL @ George Orwell's book being the basis for your attempt at refuting thousands of years of science. I bet you think the movie 'Zardoz' is prophetic as well because Sean Connery was wearing a loincloth and a ponytail.

'The sky is curved'.....is an even more ridiculous assertion than the Earth is flat and relies on the way ancient people in Mesopotamia/Egypt/ANE viewed the Universe 3,000+ years ago.......which had NOTHING TO DO WITH SCIENCE AT ALL.....

ca-301-ancient-cosmology-20-638.jpg

:mjlol:

Last edited: