Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He said it’s slightly pear shaped, not that it’s shaped like a pear (not in a serious tone anyway). :mjlol:

At the end he even gives context to to how much the earth deviates from a perfect sphere by saying the deviation is more than the height of Mount Everest. Mount Everest is tall as fukk, at 29k feet, or about 5.5 miles. But the diameter of the earth is just under 8,000 miles.

5.5 miles :hula: 8,000 miles

That’s less than 0.07% of the diameter. The pear like deviation is the equivalent of bouncing ball when it hits the floor. To the naked eye it’s going to look like a sphere from a vantage point where you can see the whole earth. However, that small difference does have an effect on phenomena observed by those significantly smaller than 5.5 miles living life on earth
:obama:Good reply without jumping to name calling.

I will say this though. I am still waiting to see a real photo of the entire earth from space showing satellites and shyt instead of that Google Earth marble image that is just images thrown together.

They say this is the only one but shyt looks sus.
:lupe:And why haven't we been back to the moon since NASA "lost" the technology.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:heh: He clearly said the earth is pear shaped. Stop moving the goal post.

MHO_1.jpg

pear-gebfe28e69_640.jpg

6582.png

100-500x500.jpg

All pears. None perfectly spherical, dumb fakkit.

I'm gonna exit this conversation. I feel like a clown going back and forth with a flat Earthing yt person pretending to be Black on the internet. Enjoy our weekend, p*ssy.

Last edited: