Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I'm not saying that the moon landing was fake, but there is ample reason for the US government to lie. Due to the potential military implications, one major part of the Cold War was the Space Race. The Soviet Union claimed to have the first orbiting satellite, animal in space, man in space, woman in space, space walk, and Lunar rover.

https://www.history.com/news/from-sputnik-to-spacewalking-7-soviet-space-firsts

How could the US claim to have been victorious in the Space Race with anything less than putting men on the moon then returning them safely?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
nikka how you figure out they hiding land if they never claimed it? You just made that shyt up cuz you can't prove the land they hiding but you know they hiding it tho :russ:

OP (who went into hiding) asked for a possible motive and was given one.I gave him what he asked for and you here in your feelings because of it
:mjlol:

A US sponsored explorer named Richard Byrd was sent to Antarctica and came back saying that it was rich in resources, there was a land mass the size of the US on the other side of the South Pole and that if the governments of the world ever knew of the place they would war over it. Shortly after his expedition, he died, and the governments of the world unanimously decided to keep Antarctica off limits to the general public. From there its not hard to put two and two together for those that dont swallow everything mainstream media feeds us (while on the other hand whining about "white supremacy").. :coffee:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you sheep asked for a possible motive and I gave you one. Now you want me to prove the motive as being true
:mjlol:
you believe the bible is true, but you call me a fukkin sheep :mjlol:

and again, i'll take the word of scientists who make cell phones and the internet work, over some shythead who thinks he's illuminati because he watched an alex jones video

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
you believe the bible is true, but you call me a fukkin sheep :mjlol:

So do your cac leaders who came to the Americas, admittedly, to take down the Israelites... :coffee:

and again, i'll take the word of scientists

Exactly. Those are your gods along with the people who pay them to deceive you...

who thinks he's illuminati because he watched an alex jones video

Its your leaders who think Im that. Thats why they came to my people, lied, murdered, and displaced them, then took their place...Your leaders think Im the shyt and everyday they try to walk in my shoes they prove that. Dont get at me for it, get at them :coffee:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i'll take the word of scientists over the word of youtube conspiracists with zero credibility :yeshrug: you've accomplished nothing. the people who make the internet work, say the world is round. i'll side with them
I never asked you to take my word

Just to ask questions and believe in your own senses

But you're proving my point

You have blind religious faith in the concept of space, and you defer to your "science priests"

The people who make the internet work also take the black vote for granted politically. You're cool with that too then I'm assuming

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The U.S. and Soviet Union were in a cold war for decades and fought numerous proxy wars(Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Mozambique, etc) against each other and came close to all out war multiple times.

If the moon landing was faked then the Soviet Union/Russia would have exposed it decades ago.

The flat earth BS is stupid and you lost for even engaging idiots about it.
Well if nothing else, this post is proof that the American education system's indoctrination model has been extremely effective

You must be the master of all knowledge to be so dismissive of a concept that you don't fully understand yet:francis:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You misunderstood the question.....typical.

The question was: Why does it move exactly 15 degrees each hour REGARDLESS of where you are on the Earth?

If the Sun moved in a circle above a flat Earth, then the angle of the Sun's light wouldn't be exactly 15 degrees each hour REGARDLESS of your position on the planet. It would be RELATIVE to your position, meaning, in some places the angle would be more acute, and others would be more obtuse......

NZ-120-deg-limit.jpg
You seem to be contradicting yourself with respect to your previous posts in flat earth threads

If I recall correctly, you were one of the main posters making the claim that the 24 hour day and 24 hour night at the north pole somehow proves globe earth(which makes absolutely no sense)

24 hour days at the north pole actually prove the flat earth model

Around the summer solstice (approximately 21 June in the Northern Hemisphere and 22 December in the Southern Hemisphere), the Sun is visible for the full 24 hours, given fair weather. The number of days per year with potential midnight sun increases the closer towards either pole one goes.

The angle of the sun's light IS NOT 15 DEGREES AT THE NORTH POLE during the 24 hour days because that's IMPOSSIBLE

What else would you like to know?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Why do you assume you know what foreign countries say about this one of you're not directly in the country?

If another country called BS on the moon landings how would you even know?? Why do you think you would just up and believe a foreign country over your own?

You get all your info from the people doing the deceiving...
Do you think all history comes from the US govt? It's very easy to see if they said something. You can look it up. The US Gov can't filter the content of every site nor can stop other countries propaganda. It's Very easy to see if Russia said anything about the moon landings

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Don't even have to rely on space agencies, breh. With smartphones, EVERYONE can verify the Earth is round easily. Just take a picture of the Sun each hour in relation to some object and it will move EXACTLY 15 degrees each hour.....REGARDLESS of where you are on the planet.

This small fact of mathematics would be IMPOSSIBLE if the Earth were flat as the Sun's angle would be relative to your position.

giphy.gif
No it doesn't

How does it feel to be so arrogant and ignorant at the exact same time?

I just completely dismantled your argument with respect to the angle of the sun's light

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do you think all history comes from the US govt? It's very easy to see if they said something. You can look it up. The US Gov can't filter the content of every site nor can stop other countries propaganda. It's Very easy to see if Russia said anything about the moon landings
Cool, then show me where a foreign government exposed a lie that the U.S. government told it's people

Just give me 1 example. I'll wait