Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Due to the potential military implications, one major part of the Cold War was the Space Race. The Soviet Union claimed to have the first orbiting satellite, animal in space, man in space, woman in space, space walk, and Lunar rover.

https://www.history.com/news/from-sputnik-to-spacewalking-7-soviet-space-firsts

How could the US claim to have been victorious in the Space Race with anything less than putting men on the moon then returning them safely?

Which is why the Soviets would have yelled “bullshyt” if it was faked

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
The U.S. and Soviet Union were in a cold war for decades and fought numerous proxy wars(Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Mozambique, etc) against each other and came close to all out war multiple times.

If the moon landing was faked then the Soviet Union/Russia would have exposed it decades ago.

The flat earth BS is stupid and you lost for even engaging idiots about it.
Unless all the leaders of these nations serve the same masters and they were in on it together. All these leaders are puppets. I learned the other day Hitler didn't even write Mein Keimf.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Unless all the leaders of these nations serve the same masters and they were in on it together. All these leaders are puppets. I learned the other day Hitler didn't even write Mein Keimf.
What masters do they serve? Also who wrote mein?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never asked you to take my word

Just to ask questions and believe in your own senses

But you're proving my point

You have blind religious faith in the concept of space, and you defer to your "science priests"

The people who make the internet work also take the black vote for granted politically. You're cool with that too then I'm assuming
i do believe in my own senses. that's why i believe that the world is round. people used to believe it was flat; then we figured the world out, and learned how to make planes fly, and put satellites into orbit. the same people who accomplished that. say the world is round.

and what the fukk does the last sentence have to do with anything? :dead: talk about a world class deflection. democrats make the internet work? :mindblownj:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So do your cac leaders who came to the Americas, admittedly, to take down the Israelites... :coffee:

Exactly. Those are your gods along with the people who pay them to deceive you...

Its your leaders who think Im that. Thats why they came to my people, lied, murdered, and displaced them, then took their place...Your leaders think Im the shyt and everyday they try to walk in my shoes they prove that. Dont get at me for it, get at them :coffee:
:russell: i dont pray to gods. i leave that to sheep like you

Daps
-is religiously/emotionally devoted to the idea of space, a place hes never been and cant confirm exists

I've been asking this question in all the flat earth threads and no one has been bold enough to answer so I'll ask it again here since you feel like you know everything:

Of were moving at millions of mph through "space" in 3 different directions(on the X, y, and z axes with respect to 3D modeling), then why have the constellations remained in the exact same positions in the sky for multiple millenia?

I look forward to your intelligent response

Which is interesting because whats funny most of the stuff that is claimed to be functions of a globe earth, works on a flat earth also. Im into flat earth topics, some criticisms are well done and some are like "really bro". But what I do know and believe based on historical precedent alone is governments everywhere never tell you the full truth, most of the time its flat out lies, depending on your criterion of what is a lie.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:russell: i dont pray to gods. i leave that to sheep like you

Am I the sheep, or your leaders who came here and..oh you wont answer that :mjlol:

And sure you dont "pray" but you believe what they say because they give you things. Even if their things they didnt create/give you, you still believe anyways. You have faith too. Just in man :coffee:

To go back to the thread, they're hiding land. And you can look up a interview by Richard Byrd where he says theres all these resources there that governments would fight over.

Daps
well i dont deny that theres a banking conspiracy, but that has nothing to do with the earth being flat. it's a stupid theory from people who just want to be different :yeshrug:

I think the sticking point for most people is the choice between the two extremes. When in reality is truth is somewhere in the middle. What can be said is we are definitely lied to about the makeup of the earth and what constitutes "space". Because when you incorporate a lot of ancient reports and texts about inner earth etc. A flat earth model wouldnt work either, if that is true.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the sticking point for most people is the choice between the two extremes. When in reality is truth is somewhere in the middle. What can be said is we are definitely lied to about the makeup of the earth and what constitutes "space". Because when you incorporate a lot of ancient reports and texts about inner earth etc. A flat earth model wouldnt work either, if that is true.
fair enough :yeshrug: i would never claim to know things for sure that are beyond me, such as what space really is, or that there's a god who wrote the bible (:mjlol:). but it's pretty reasonable to throw in your lot with the earth being round....you know what, i feel like a retard for arguing with these dudes :dead:

the earth is round until these poor mans' alex jones go to the edge and prove everyone wrong

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the sheep, or your leaders who came here and..oh you wont answer that :mjlol:

And sure you dont "pray" but you believe what they say because they give you things. Even if their things they didnt create/give you, you still believe anyways. You have faith too. Just in man :coffee:

To go back to the thread, they're hiding land. And you can look up a interview by Richard Byrd where he says theres all these resources there that governments would fight over.
"they" are hiding land :dead: compelling stuff

and i have faith in man when they invent and create things in front of my eyes :yeshrug: you have faith in an imaginary single father who lives in the clouds, who's there because you say so and it can't be proven wrong because you can't prove imaginary things to not be imaginary. i find there to be a difference :ehh: