Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
QUOTE="xCivicx, post: 32849194, member: 31170"]This is the OFFICIAL china moon landing video. This is a pretty recent video iirc, yet the footage is still in low quality low resolution black and white for some reason:mjlol:

This is the OFFICIAL video clip of japan's cameras on the moon capturing the earth

Again, this is the OFFICIAL VIDEO:mjlol:

But I'M supposed to be the stupid one huh:francis:[/QUOTE]

so wait,,, there are billions and billions of stars in our galaxy, yet the sky is black with zero stars..... where are all the satellites at?
:martin:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You say shyt like this when you're just as close minded about your beliefs

And still can't explain how you can travel in the same direction and end up exactly where you originally started on a flat surface :umad:
I've explained that multiple times

You just dont actually read my posts for comprehension because you're emotionally attached to heliocentrism and that emotional bias is causing you to shut down mentally when you cant refute a refutation of said heliocentrism

But for the 100th TIME, the north pole represents magnetic center of the flat plane

All compasses point to the MAGNETIC CENTER of the plane

Put a magnet in the center of a piece of paper on a table

Then put a compass anywhere else on that table then trace a circle around the table with the magnet

It will ALWAYS POINT TO THE CENTER OF THE PAPER where the magnet is

This is how you can travel either east or west and end up in the same spot. Because you're traveling in a CIRCLE

I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend about that

Also, just to correct you, as I said before, you can circumnavigate the plane going east or west BUT YOU CANNOT DO SO GOING NORTH OR SOUTH. NORTH/SOUTH CIRCUMNAVIGATION HAS NEVER OCCURED. Another proof of the earth not being the shape you think it is

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
And, yet again, you disproved NOTHING.​

Already did and you can't disprove it. Next.​

Moving the goalpost already since your argument is trash. LOL. Let's just stick to the fact that you LIED and can't back it up.

:umad:

Girl, yo' momma shoulda told you better
Ima sit down and write you a long letter....

I deferred to NO authority save math. The Sun moves exactly 15 degrees each hour no matter where you are on the planet.​

Boy, your reading comprehension is abominable. Strawman much?​

Another post full of nothing that addresses nor refutes anything I've said

I really wish I could be there on the day they you realize how wrong you are with respect to this topic but at the same time I honestly dont think you're intelligent enough to understand the simple concepts I'm posting in here

The sun moving 15 degrees an hour perfectly, day in and day out proves that we're stationary and the sun is circling above us

This is just fact

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
yes it does, you're just wrong about it :yeshrug:

and deluding yourself into thinking you're smarter than the rest of the planet isn't something to be proud of. people like charles manson didnt have that problem either :mjlol:
Cool then feel free to answer any of my simple questions in ANY of the flat earth threads that you've been consistently ducking and talking around

Here, I'll ask another old question that you seem to be too scared to answer. Let's see if you're finally confident enough:

You look up in the sky at noon on Jan 1 and you see the sun above your head.

24 hours later you look up in the sky and see the sun over your head at noon. The next day you see the same thing, and so on and so forth

Time is constant. This is an undisputed fact

Fast forward 6 months to July 1 at noon and you look up at the sky and see the sun above your head, which DOES NOT MAKE SENSE with respect to the heliocentric model.

It should actually be MIDNIGHT at that point from your POV, because you're actually supposedly on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SUN, and you're also supposedly facing AWAY from the sun on that side, on July 1

seasons-png.17021

Please explain why high noon on Jan 1 ISNT midnight on July 1 at the same time, even though heliocentric theory dictates that it should be

I await your intelligent explanation

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
so you think that instead of the bodies in space all being spinning spheres, that look like circles because you're just seeing spheres from different angles.... you think that they're stationary coins who point directly at each other to give the appearance of a perfect circle :dead: that's such a fukking stupid thing to get fake-deep on

i lost for engaging with flat earthers :yeshrug: i'll take the L for that
Nah you lost for religiously parroting something they you cant prove

Feel free to post photos of the lights in the sky that would prove that what you see are 3 dimensional objects

I'll wait

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm refuting your arguments. Not exactly the same thing. Try again.​

ORLY?

Antarctica Cruises, Tours & Travel | Australia's Antarctica Experts

Don't see anything about 'Security Clearance' there, either. Must be hidden in the fine print.........:mjlol:

No, it doesn't. Here's the treaty. Read it for yourself. Let me know when you find the section about requiring 'Security Clearance' for tours. I tried using Ctrl + F in every section and nothing came up.......

ATS - The Antarctic Treaty

Only thing I could find that was absolutely necessary was written permission from the National Antarctic operator or relevant government department and a permit to visit.

giphy.gif

You're a LIAR.​
:mjlol: thank you for proving me right

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool then feel free to answer any of my simple questions in ANY of the flat earth threads that you've been consistently ducking and talking around

Here, I'll ask another old question that you seem to be too scared to answer. Let's see if you're finally confident enough:

You look up in the sky at noon on Jan 1 and you see the sun above your head.

24 hours later you look up in the sky and see the sun over your head at noon. The next day you see the same thing, and so on and so forth

Time is constant. This is an undisputed fact

Fast forward 6 months to July 1 at noon and you look up at the sky and see the sun above your head, which DOES NOT MAKE SENSE with respect to the heliocentric model.

It should actually be MIDNIGHT at that point from your POV, because you're actually supposedly on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SUN, and you're also supposedly facing AWAY from the sun on that side, on July 1

seasons-png.17021

Please explain why high noon on Jan 1 ISNT midnight on July 1 at the same time, even though heliocentric theory dictates that it should be

I await your intelligent explanation
breh, i dont pretend to know shyt like this. the real question is why arent you a leading scientist who's appearing on all the news channels, because you've proven that the earth is actually flat?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The reason why people are so out of tune with what is going on in reality is due to the intelligence of those that are against us. There is a concept called double speak, the book 1984 by George Orwell goes into this concept. Scientists (and priests) some time ago began to teach in sets of two. Two doctrines, one for the public and one for the private sectors. The book 1984 directly addresses this,

"Do you think it is beyond our mathematicians to make two different sets of astronomy?"

So the goal became to create a false universe, filled with unproven, irrational objects (like black holes, white holes, dark matter, dark energy, gravity and so on) in order to both provide an object of fascination for the uninitiated and hide the true reality of our environment.

It is not difficult to do either, from an advanced perspective. Think about the parable of the three blind men holding three different parts of an elephant and describing it in three different ways. None of them are wrong and all of them are wrong, therefore if one of them is not blind he can easily deceive the ones that are by inflating, or inverting the facts about what they are feeling.

Case in point- the sky is curved so when examining the sun against a curved backdrop, it is very easy to invert the equation and receive the same results. Curved ground flat sky will provide the same results as flat ground curved sky. So any inverted equation can naturally be used to mask its opposite. Easy peasy.

It is about power and control, it is about hiding the obvious. It is about tearing apart minds and putting them back together in the form of their choosing. And obviously its working.
:salute: this is what an intelligent post looks like

Some of yall need to be taking many many notes

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
not sure how 2 bushs got elected when prescott bush was convicted of helping the nazis through banking. shyts crazy.
People dont know their history

I didn't find out about Prescott Bush until Obama was in office

Before that I just knew George Bush jr as the jackass who stole an election and facilitated 9/11

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
this is actually completely wrong, it’s the opposite. internet is decentralized and unable to be controlled THATS WHY WE HAVE FLAT EARTHERS AND SCIENCE DENIERS RUNNING WILD and causing havoc eventually extending into real life like the antivaxx movement. if “they” had control the major media outlets would still have control over information which they don’t now as we can see through the dying media giants (tv, print, news media) and the explosion of crazier and newer beliefs. the old in control media is always the last to catch on and report shyt if u ever notice the jumble of sites with clickbait headlines trying to get u to visit all the competing sites for news and info, “they’re” losing their grip.
How are they losing their grip if they've successfully brainwashed you into COMPLETELY DISMISSING concept that you have absolutely no understanding of?

You literally nowhere near the level of free thinker that you think you are

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
How do flat-earthers explain GPSs?
Cell phone towers

My GPS still messes up in deeply rural areas, which should be completely impossible if there were actually thousands of satellites above us relaying digital information

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah you lost for religiously parroting something they you cant prove

Feel free to post photos of the lights in the sky that would prove that what you see are 3 dimensional objects

I'll wait
we live in a 3 dimensional world. that's proof enough :deadjay:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
breh, i dont pretend to know shyt like this. the real question is why arent you a leading scientist who's appearing on all the news channels, because you've proven that the earth is actually flat?
Because they would never give educated flat earthers the opportunity to do so

Why do you admit that the people in power lie to you, then in the same breath assume that those same people would allow the uninitiated to expose said lie ON THEIR OWN PLATFORMS?

Your illogical questions dont disprove flat earth

Also, find someone who you consider a scientific authority, ask them the question that I asked you, then post the answer in here

I swear if you can make that phenomenon make sense in the heliocentric model I'll stop posting about flat earth