Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You don't even know what being passive aggressive means...flat out calling you a dumbass with horrible reasoning skills is not passive aggressive. It's direct.

And don't recall right, dummy. You may have tried to dig in on a misspoke irrelevant tidbit, but that's it. You've never humbled anybody on this topic, you just continually make yourself look retarded. And look you're doing it again....

LMAO @ your assertion that the "official" map is inaccurate. Of course this map is inaccurate...
cia-world-map.gif

...it depicts the earth as being flat, the earth not being flat is the crux of the whole point of the argument! No flat earth will be accurate cuz the earth ain't flat!

It's the globe that's accurate. All the flight times and routes make perfect sense on a globe (as well as the many other proofs).

You're asserting that the earth is flat so it should be simple for you to produce an accurate map of all the known lands (you don't even have to include the lands beyond the great white wall that the big bad government is tryna hide from you:mjlol:)
Once again, the map you quoted is inaccurate and it has absolutely nothing with whether the landmasses are depicted on a flat surface or a globe

The map is inaccurate period. Again, this is a fact independent of flat earth

I've posted the flat earth plenty of times and I've also posted that the flat earth map is not to scale

But I absolutely did humble you in the flat earth thread dealing with flight paths, which is why you stopped responding

Would you like me to bump it?

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
How are they losing their grip if they've successfully brainwashed you into COMPLETELY DISMISSING concept that you have absolutely no understanding of?

You literally nowhere near the level of free thinker that you think you are

sad and embarrassing that you think being a “free thinker” makes you better than all the properly educated people in this thread. how crazy is it that you are disputing math if you don’t know basic algebra to calculate distance and shape lmao. if you valued education more than being a special snowflake this thread would not exist to make us lose brain cells. and watching hours of conspiracy videos and reading conspiracy sites does not constitute as “education,” you idiot. :camby:

u r worse than @Benefited, minus the rape

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What you just described is a lot more plausible on a sphere than a flat plane

Flat planes have edges, but in this case it doesn't

I don't need you to psycho analyze me, you are a helluva lot more brainwashed
Nope because on a sphere your compass is supposedly pointing in a 3 dimensional trajectory, both north and up, which doesnt make sense and it has never been proven that a 2 dimensional tool can accurately depict a 3 dimensional object

In your limited scope of thinking, you're ASSUMING that a flat plane needs and edge(which just means youre trying to fit thr flat earth plane into your heliocentric model, which is incorrect and doesnt make sense) yet when your science priests tell you that space has no edge you blindly believe that

Wheres the edge of space?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
sad and embarrassing that you think being a “free thinker” makes you better than all the properly educated people in this thread. how crazy is it that you are disputing math if you don’t know basic algebra to calculate distance and shape lmao. if you valued education more than being a special snowflake this thread would not exist to make us lose brain cells. and watching hours of conspiracy videos and reading conspiracy sites does not constitute as “education,” you idiot. :camby:

u r worse than @Benefited, minus the rape
I minored in physics at GT

I have no doubt that there is not a single concept within heliocentric theory that you are more trained in than I am

I could teach high school physics right now if I wanted to

For all the insults yall have been throwing at me all thread, yall have not refuted a single statement of mine so far so :yeshrug:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Well you already lost this morning for debating a flat earther.
^ this

You can’t ever ‘debate’ with a flat earther :mjlol:

They’re delusional idiots that live in their own bubble of fantasy to make themselves feel better about their shytty lives.

It’s like arguing with a crazy person who thinks they’re an orange, or with a trump supporter.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
moon landing they have a ton of reasons to fake it including making sure america stayed the worlds super power. I am what you may call a conspiracy theorist and been studying this shyt for like 15 years. From my experience not sure how anyone can prove the Earth is truly round or flat. Also from my experience, everything we've been taught is a lie and anyone the system props up is probably an agent or a tool for the elite. Based on this alone it wouldn't surprise me if the Earth is flat. Most of the graphics NASA puts out look fake to me and it's bullshyt that we went to moon 50 years ago but don't have technology to go today.
That’s because you’re a fukking idiot that never goes outside and lacks basic critical thinking skills.

“From my experience, not sure how anyone can tell whether the world is round or flat. :troll: .”
Besides the fact that satellites exist? Or that every celestial body is a sphere - you just think the earth is some cosmic anomaly that can somehow form a flat disc - even though that goes against the basic laws of gravity? :mjlol:

You can get on a ship, go a single direction, and eventually sail to back where you started. If you never leave your house, and never have any experience with navigation, and all you see is your immediate surroundings - maybe you can be foolish enough to think the earth is flat. :mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
so wait,,, there are billions and billions of stars in our galaxy, yet the sky is black with zero stars..... where are all the satellites at?
:martin:
The moon is ~240,000 miles away from Earth

The largest satellite is the size of a school bus, the smallest are around 4” cubed.

That’s like trying to see a fly on the windshield of a car from 500 yards away :mjlol:

Have you heard of sonolumesince and cymatics? If not check out this video

Both, circles and spheres are circular objects. A circle is a two-dimensional figure, while asphere is a three-dimensional figure. Acircle is a round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the centre).
incoherently repeat facts from basic 3rd grade geometry and think you’re debunking the last 50+ years of astrophysics, brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That’s because you’re a fukking idiot that never goes outside and lacks basic critical thinking skills.

“From my experience, not sure how anyone can tell whether the world is round or flat. :troll: .”
Besides the fact that satellites exist? Or that every celestial body is a sphere - you just think the earth is some cosmic anomaly that can somehow form a flat disc - even though that goes against the basic laws of gravity? :mjlol:

You can get on a ship, go a single direction, and eventually sail to back where you started. If you never leave your house, and never have any experience with navigation, and all you see is your immediate surroundings - maybe you can be foolish enough to think the earth is flat. :mjlol:
Most of the quality posters on here know that this poster is absolutely trash

And it has nothing to do with flat earth

Yall need to be aware of who yall are choosing to align yourselves with

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The moon is 250,000 miles away from Earth

The largest satellite is the size of a school bus, the smallest are around 4” cubed.

That’s like trying to see a fly on the windshield of a car from 500 yards away :mjlol:

incoherently repeat facts from basic 3rd grade geometry and think you’re debunking the last 50+ years of astrophysics, brehs :mjlol:
Notice how he posts all of this gibberish with no evidence to back any of it up

It's basically him saying "I'm white and I say so" smh

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I believe the earth is round but I don’t think we went to the moon. If we did, why hasn’t it happened again? And in the damn 60s??? Lmao they barely just got colored television. You expect me to believe they sent a human to the moon in a rinky dink 60s hunk of metal? :mjlol:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
The moon landing I can see the questions. The earth being flat. Gtfoh. This ain't the 1500's

Daps
Once again, the map you quoted is inaccurate and it has absolutely nothing with whether the landmasses are depicted on a flat surface or a globe

The map is inaccurate period. Again, this is a fact independent of flat earth

I've posted the flat earth plenty of times and I've also posted that the flat earth map is not to scale

But I absolutely did humble you in the flat earth thread dealing with flight paths, which is why you stopped responding

Would you like me to bump it?
The fact that you think the inaccuracies have nothing to do with a spherical surface being projected on to a flat surface says it all. My God you're a mental midget. All ready to beat your chest about how the sizes of various countries are distorted but having no understanding as to why those sizes are distorted. A dumbass through and through. :mjlol:

You really trying claim the Earth is flat, but can't be depicted accurately on a flat surface to scale. :laff::laff::laff: