Why would the USA lie about the earth being round or the moon landing?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
we live in a 3 dimensional world. that's proof enough :deadjay:
This is what I meant when I said that you arent mentally prepare for this convo

Our reality doesnt stop being 3 dimensional just because we exist on a flat plane

Put a rock on a piece of paper. You now have a 3 dimensional object on a flat plane /GASP

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they would never give educated flat earthers the opportunity to do so

Why do you admit that the people in power lie to you, then in the same breath assume that those same people would allow the uninitiated to expose said lie ON THEIR OWN PLATFORMS?

Your illogical questions dont disprove flat earth

Also, find someone who you consider a scientific authority, ask them the question that I asked you, then post the answer in here

I swear if you can make that phenomenon make sense in the heliocentric model I'll stop posting about flat earth
if the earth is a round coin, then how the fukk does it have one edge :dead:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
if the earth is a round coin, then how the fukk does it have one edge :dead:
I dont understand this question, but at this point I'm not responding to any more of your posts until you get a "scientist" to answer the question I asked

A question I've been asking for years now

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand this question, but at this point I'm not responding to any more of your posts until you get a "scientist" to answer the question I asked

A question I've been asking for years now
do you believe the oceans just stop, or fall off a cliff? :laff:

Daps
More passive aggression

Thats literally the only response yall have

Feel free to answer any of my very simple questions in here since yall know so much

There's nothing passive about it: you're a dumbass. Your reasoning skills are shyt.

I'm not re-engaging with you on this today, go back to one of the previous threads and try to explain flight times and routes on a flat earth.

Last we communicated you claimed the earth was flat but the known lands couldn't be/hadn't been mapped out on a an accurate flat map. Just retarded level thinking. :mjlol:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
do you believe the oceans just stop, or fall off a cliff? :laff:
Ive explained my view on the oceans multiple times in multiple flat earth threads

Go back and read them after you get someone to answer the question I asked you in here

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
There's nothing passive about it: you're a dumbass. Your reasoning skills are shyt.

I'm not re-engaging with you on this today, go back to one of the previous threads and try to explain flight times and routes on a flat earth.

Last we communicated you claimed the earth was flat but the known lands couldn't be/hadn't been mapped out on a an accurate flat map. Just retarded level thinking. :mjlol:
And if I recall correctly I actually won that flight time debate because you read the flight time lengths wrong for the flights that YOU posted

Shall I bump that thread or just link it in here

And yes, you were absolutely being passive aggressive and we both know why

Last time you thought you could out debate me on the topic I humbled you:francis:

And fyi the current "official" map isnt accurate either

Again, this is common knowledge

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just seen an article stating the moon was in earth's atmosphere and you think I'm trusting these dumb fukks.:skip:

The moon is in earth's atmosphere now :skip:

Daps
And if I recall correctly I actually won that flight time debate because you read the flight time lengths wrong for the flights that YOU posted

Shall I bump that thread or just link it in here

And yes, you were absolutely being passive aggressive and we both know why

You don't even know what being passive aggressive means...flat out calling you a dumbass with horrible reasoning skills is not passive aggressive. It's direct.

And don't recall right, dummy. You may have tried to dig in on a misspoke irrelevant tidbit, but that's it. You've never humbled anybody on this topic, you just continually make yourself look retarded. And look you're doing it again....

Last time you thought you could out debate me on the topic I humbled you:francis:

And fyi the current "official" map isnt accurate either

Again, this is common knowledge

LMAO @ your assertion that the "official" map is inaccurate. Of course this map is inaccurate...
cia-world-map.gif

...it depicts the earth as being flat, the earth not being flat is the crux of the whole point of the argument! No flat earth will be accurate cuz the earth ain't flat!

It's the globe that's accurate. All the flight times and routes make perfect sense on a globe (as well as the many other proofs).

You're asserting that the earth is flat so it should be simple for you to produce an accurate map of all the known lands (you don't even have to include the lands beyond the great white wall that the big bad government is tryna hide from you:mjlol:)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I've explained that multiple times

You just dont actually read my posts for comprehension because you're emotionally attached to heliocentrism and that emotional bias is causing you to shut down mentally when you cant refute a refutation of said heliocentrism

But for the 100th TIME, the north pole represents magnetic center of the flat plane

All compasses point to the MAGNETIC CENTER of the plane

Put a magnet in the center of a piece of paper on a table

Then put a compass anywhere else on that table then trace a circle around the table with the magnet

It will ALWAYS POINT TO THE CENTER OF THE PAPER where the magnet is

This is how you can travel either east or west and end up in the same spot. Because you're traveling in a CIRCLE

I'm not sure what's so hard to comprehend about that

Also, just to correct you, as I said before, you can circumnavigate the plane going east or west BUT YOU CANNOT DO SO GOING NORTH OR SOUTH. NORTH/SOUTH CIRCUMNAVIGATION HAS NEVER OCCURED. Another proof of the earth not being the shape you think it is

What you just described is a lot more plausible on a sphere than a flat plane

Flat planes have edges, but in this case it doesn't

I don't need you to psycho analyze me, you are a helluva lot more brainwashed