Why would anyone want kids?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
AND ANOTHER THING!!!! Do you guys NOT see how fukked up the world is? Why would you want to bring a life into such a horrible world?

"Hey I have a piece of floating rock that has infinite diseases, everlasting wars, violence, rape, slavery, and if you get to survive all of that! You get to die as your reward!"

And then all of you.
tumblr_m4aps3acLq1rvhcoto2_500.jpg

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
AND ANOTHER THING!!!! Do you guys NOT see how fukked up the world is? Why would you want to bring a life into such a horrible world?

"Hey I have a piece of floating rock that has infinite diseases, everlasting wars, violence, rape, slavery, and if you get to survive all of that! You get to die as your reward!"

And then all of you.
tumblr_m4aps3acLq1rvhcoto2_500.jpg

that is a cop out....how old are you? In fact how old are some of you people who are against having kids??

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
that is a cop out....how old are you? In fact how old are some of you people who are against having kids??

Early 20s. How is it a cop out? When you spoke about why you wanted to have kids you said so they could clean your home and wash your clothing. Those are all selfish reasons. Sorry! The world is fukked up but hey you need someone to clean after you. If you are a grown adult then how does shyt get too dirty to maintain anyway? Plus kids make bigger messes.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
You didntno shyt grown people do their own chores but grown people also pay the bills and work when you have a family you are a team and you all work together....homey you aint even my tax bracket and I have four kids......

OK. and yes grown people do chores and pay bills

Four kids nikka:scusthov:
Im a young 21 y/o bachelor w/ no kids and just got back from Italy last month. Meanwhile you eating chicken flavored Ramen noodles with cut hotdogs on the side. Struggle meals:to:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Kids are a blessing. Yea they test you till the end of time. With patience and guidence they can be the best thing that ever entered your life.

*tickles lil nephew*

Plus, they are to damn cute when they are little.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Early 20s. How is it a cop out? When you spoke about why you wanted to have kids you said so they could clean your home and wash your clothing. Those are all selfish reasons. Sorry! The world is fukked up but hey you need someone to clean after you. If you are a grown adult then how does shyt get too dirty to maintain anyway? Plus kids make bigger messes.

its not selfish at all.....did your parents not make you do household chores?? Did they not teach you any responsibility? How to take care of yourself? I dont have children for my slaves, they help out because they are part of the family, understand?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:beli:....thats what I figured.......homey there is always something going on in the world and there is always gonna be problems it all depends on how you raise and protect your kids.....
Unless you can make your babies out of titanium or something you can never truly fully protect them. Yes there will always be problems going on in the world. (That's why I'm not having kids.) And you still just want to have kids for selfish reasons anyway.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:beli:....thats what I figured.......homey there is always something going on in the world and there is always gonna be problems it all depends on how you raise and protect your kids.....

a lot of dudes are not prepared or in the right state of mind to be a good parent I admit I probably have way too many mental issues to ever be a good parent to a child

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
a lot of dudes are not prepared or in the right state of mind to be a good parent I admit I probably have way too many mental issues to ever be a good parent to a child
I think I might just be too intelligent to have kids. It defies logic completely.
Nah nikka you gon have to wash YOUR OWN laundry:heh:

:shaq2:
:jawalrus:

its not selfish at all.....did your parents not make you do household chores?? Did they not teach you any responsibility? How to take care of yourself? I dont have children for my slaves, they help out because they are part of the family, understand?

I see your point, but I don't NEED to have kids to have MY household duties done.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
The government's most recent annual report reveals a middle-income family with a child born in 2010 can expect to spend roughly $227,000 for food, shelter and other expenses necessary to raise that child - $287,000 when you factor in projected inflation.

The Inflation of Life - Cost of Raising a Child Has Soared - Yahoo! Finance

Raising one kid costs roughly a quarter million nowadays. Thumbs down to that nonsense. Add in the child support laws that can be very costly when you fukk up and it's pretty much not even worth it.

I love p*ssy but I hate the extra shyt that comes with it.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
OK. and yes grown people do chores and pay bills

Four kids nikka:scusthov:
Im a young 21 y/o bachelor w/ no kids and just got back from Italy last month. Meanwhile you eating chicken flavored Ramen noodles with cut hotdogs on the side. Struggle meals:to:

Actually I have a 5,000 square foot home and 3 cars that I own, my kids probably dress better than you and I know for a fact you arent even seeing their shoe game or mine.......I had BBQ salmon last night for dinner breh....keep trying...