Why would anyone want kids?

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My g-daughters are 5 and 7. How my day went when babysitting last time I was off tells me I'm not ready:

*wakes up to argument over a Barbie van*
*confiscates*
*listens to 20 minutes of whining over it before they move on to something else*
*spend 20 minutes deciding what each will eat for breakfast because they have a list of like a zillion things they don't like*
*spend 20 more minutes trying to get them to eat what THEY picked out*
*cue 20 more minutes of whining over not wanting to take a bath or get dressed*
*are both late for the bus*
*drive them to school while they fight in the backseat*
*drop them off*
*go home and clean up everything they messed up*
*take a nap*
*go to the gym*
*rush to pick up 5 year old from Pre-K on the other side of town that gets out at 12:30*
*listen to her cry in the back seat because she didn't eat her school lunch for some reason and is starving*
*make lunch and beg her to eat it*
*get older sister off bus*
*cue immediate fighting and arguing over the TV*
*Help 7 year old with homework while she takes 20 minutes to do 15-6*
*get both dressed for cheerleading*
*Cue crying because someone can't find their skirt*
*drive 40 minutes to drop them off*
*mom calls, says she can't pick them up, asks me to pick them back up and take them back to my house for dinner*
*place my face in my hands and cry*

:sadcam:

At this point in time, my life > that shyt every single day

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you didn't plan your kids you really shouldn't speak on this. That's tantamount to getting in a car accident, surviving it and sayin "nah anyone can do it! look at me son! I'm good!!!! I'm REAL good!"

lol have fun with that!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
were you planned?

No I wasn't and I look down on my parents every day for that shyt. Just because my parents did something a certain way doesn't mean it's the right way. That's the issue with black folks. "Well my momma did it so I can too." fukk that shyt. I wish my parents would have been responsible and waited like I am. My children (if I ever have any) will enjoy life so much more than I have and majority of that will be because I waited and PLANNED my children!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand how people without kids and are happy without kids don't just say no to any babysitting activities if they're so 'bout it.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No I wasn't and I look down on my parents every day for that shyt. Just because my parents did something a certain way doesn't mean it's the right way. That's the issue with black folks. "Well my momma did it so I can too." fukk that shyt. I wish my parents would have been responsible and waited like I am. My children (if I ever have any) will enjoy life so much more than I have and majority of that will be because I waited and PLANNED my children!

I respect that homey.....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i'm a very maternal chick always have been(the taurus in me) plus i want someone to continue(and add to) our family's already amazing legacy of "rags to riches".

and i can't wait to see what they're gonna look like :manny:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
lol @ havin mistake babies then wanna act like it was the greatest decision in you're life. Sitting in the living room looking at them little fukkers like :to:

:heh:

What is the obsession with you guys trying to shyt on people for being parents. Does your life suck that bad that you feel like you have to put down other people in order to find peace. If you don't have kids I don't see how anyone can say they wouldn't be able to handle it/like it.

It's like the world is black and white and you either have kids and are miserable or you don't have kids and live in a 24/7 party. Like good/bad doesn't exist on both sides, with your condescending ass.

No I wasn't and I look down on my parents every day for that shyt.

You hate the people that put clothes on your back, cared for you when you were defenseless, and fed you?

Unless you've had shyt parents, but one exception doesn't make it a rule.