Why would anyone want kids?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Stop it......You brought up AHH.....i could just make a thread over there to clear it up since u are so sure of yourself.......Go ahead and make the statement right here and I'll quote u and post it on AHH......what was the specifics of me getting banned again? if u are telling truths everyone will co sign it.....i'll also make a thread with your picture and ask the question..."who is this poster?" and we all kno what they will say....would u like me to make the thread on AHH with your claims along with your pic? I mean AHH knows our history....these SOHH refugees dont. Just say the word.

breh, I only know u as the nikka sohh cats say touched lil kids...if it wasn't for that u wouldn't be on my radar. I don't know ur history and all that b, nor do I care. When I see ur sn I think pedo :yeshrug:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya story is falling apart...first u said:

of course this pedophile ass nikka would be against dissing kids...(Oh we ain't forget about u being banned for being a pedo on Allhiphip forums b)

stop touching them lil kids nikka

:umad:

Then u said...

breh, I only know u as the nikka sohh cats say touched lil kids...if it wasn't for that u wouldn't be on my radar. I don't know ur history and all that b, nor do I care. When I see ur sn I think pedo :yeshrug:

As soon as I mentioned how I'll just go to AHH to point out how you've done the whiteboi posing as Black thing countless times all of a sudden u switching it up.....fukk outta here whiteboi.....

I dont care what u say about me Kutulu, al of that is irrelevant......Just stop insulting peoples intellegence by claiming to be Black.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea, I'm white b and I say nikka alot.

u got me.

I'm exposed

damn

all of the mentioned including the insults aimed in my direction actually mean nothing to me......my gripe was u pretending to be Black. Wear your whiteness with pride. U can carry on now.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
all of the mentioned including the insults aimed in my direction actually means nothing to me......my gripe was u pretending to be Black. U can carry on now.

I pretend to be black because I'm ashamed of my white ancestry breh

isn't it obvious?

:heh:

white people are the winners in this life breh, why would I pretend to be black if I was white? :hmm:

retarded ass Sherlock Holmes as nikka making definitive assumptions from a "posting style" :mjpls:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
so the whole point of having kids is so that they can change ur diapers when ur old?

this can't be life

:sadcam:

you changed their diapers when they were babies and they return the favor when you get older....its called the circle of life.....in your case though you are gonna have a male nurse change your diapers........:heh:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
LOL @ these people hating on kids......have fun cleaning your house and making your own dinner and washing your own clothes and car. Have fun being alone and not being able to enjoy some of the best things that life has to offer.......nothing feels better than being a proud parent maybe some of you will understand that someday......its only a drain on your wallet when you cant afford to provide.......

This is what a grown individual does anyway. YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO THIS. Im not gon treat my son like a slave:wtf:

LOL at your kids :pacspit: in your dinner

You mean things like traveling the world and shyt like that:heh:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I pretend to be black because I'm ashamed of my white ancestry breh

isn't it obvious?

:heh:

retarded ass Sherlock Holmes as nikka making definitive assumptions from a "posting style" :mjpls:

Naa.....It wasnt ya posting style that exposed u....its the info that u provided in ya first response when I baited u that told me who u are. Say n*gga all u want.......I could care less. Like i said carry on...insult me with all the name calling u want......just dont insult my intellegence by saying u Black. U can have the last word.

Peace.