Why would anyone want kids?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Actually I have a 5,000 square foot home and 3 cars that I own, my kids probably dress better than you and I know for a fact you arent even seeing their shoe game or mine.......I had BBQ salmon last night for dinner breh....keep trying...

Being able to travel the world whenever you want>>>>>having the newest "fresh pair" of "jays" or whatever you guys call those things.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I think I might just be too intelligent to have kids. It defies logic completely.

:jawalrus:

I see your point, but I don't NEED to have kids to have MY household duties done.

When you work and are tired from working all week to support a family, having the kids do household duties will be understandable to you.....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
When you work and are tired from working all week to support a family, having the kids do household duties will be understandable to you.....

How does the house get dirty when you're out working though? :aicmon: With all the evil in the world it's very trivial and downright silly to throw all of that away so your house can be clean. I respect your decision though, but it really isn't for me.
Been there done that.....and who is to say you cant do that when you have children??? Some of you kids really dont understand do you??
How old are you? If I ever have kids it will be in my late 30s.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
How does the house get dirty when you're out working though? :aicmon: With all the evil in the world it's very trivial and downright silly to throw all of that away so your house can be clean. I respect your decision though, but it really isn't for me.

:snoop:.....WOW bruh??? You think kids magically keep the house clean because you say so???

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

How old are you? If I ever have kids it will be in my late 30s.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
haha. THANK YOU FOR PROVING MY POINT! I don't have kids. So my house won't get dirty while I'm out working, unlike you. It's called preventing the problem instead of solving it.

Understandable.

but I have wife who cleans everyday so either way its a win win for me......she teaches the kids as well so they know......like I said before its all about team work.....

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I watched my god daughters for an hour and was like :noah: when will it be over so damn annoying. I can't deal with that shyt. I wanna be able to just leave the house when I want and not worry about anything.