MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
When yall have kids yall will regret sayin this dumb shyt
But then again how can u have kids if u ain't havin sex :manny:

Yawn 3 abortions two miscarriages in my early sinning days , why would I regret when I always see my nieces and god son.

Except at the end of the day I just hand em back.

Kids are annoying and a drain on your pockets, what are the positives?

Carry on your name? Lol
Who cares when you are dead and gone.

You are going to be shacked in a nursing home anyways

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
^^^^ Post something from AHH not SOHH........u cant do it because it doesnt exist. Only SOHH ran with that sh*t.....

Killa K...aka ktulul...aka Tom....are u really gonna deny that this is u?

9isd44.jpg

I kept it very incognito when i said u were a whiteboy posing as a black guy because u been doing that for years. But once u mentioned AHH, i knew it was u......LOL @ the reverse psych....u actually fell for it. Ha ha! dumbass.

So ar u gonna deny thats u in the pic?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I always wanted kids but I'm not trying to stick my dikk in just anything just to have a "seed". Too many ratchet ass bytches out there trying to trap a nikka .I wanna get married to a woman I can also see as a good mother first. Then I'll think about multiplying.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
LOL @ these people hating on kids......have fun cleaning your house and making your own dinner and washing your own clothes and car. Have fun being alone and not being able to enjoy some of the best things that life has to offer.......nothing feels better than being a proud parent maybe some of you will understand that someday......its only a drain on your wallet when you cant afford to provide.......

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea, I'm white u got me...damn

:childplease:

take ur child loving ass out this thread b

Naa buddy.....u went there posting links and disrespecting me when all i did was send a subliminal shout out to let u know the gig was up. Stop insulting peoples intellegence by saying u are Black. Your posts are always the same. You start a topic that has bits and peices of something intersiting then u scatter ya lil racist stabs in the mix....u been doing the same thing for years.

Hey Ktulu...i have a question....u posted a thread where some e thug makes mockery of the way the mother of my son died. So u co sign that? Just a question to see how real u kepping it.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Naa buddy.....u went there posting links and disrespecting me when all i did was send a subliminal shout out to let u know the gig was up. Stop insulting peoples intellegence by saying u are Black. Your posts are always the same. You start a topic that has bits and peices of something intersiting then u scatter ya lil racist stabs in the mix....u been doing the same thing for years.

Hey Ktulu...i have a question....u posted a thread where some e thug makes mockery of the way the mother of my son died. So u co sign that? Just a question to see how real u kepping it.

send me more post from this killer t character, seems pretty interesting

:leostare:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
LOL @ these people hating on kids......have fun cleaning your house and making your own dinner and washing your own clothes and car. Have fun being alone and not being able to enjoy some of the best things that life has to offer.......nothing feels better than being a proud parent maybe some of you will understand that someday......its only a drain on your wallet when you cant afford to provide.......

have fun changing them diapers and finding out ur son is gay and the entire football team ran thru ur daughter nikka

:aicmon:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
send me more post from this killer t character, seems pretty interesting

:leostare:

Stop it......You brought up AHH.....my gripe is that u a whiteboy posing as Black and u spewing the word n8gga in mockery.........i could just make a thread over there to clear it up since u are so sure of yourself.......Go ahead and make the statement right here and I'll quote u and post it on AHH......what was the specifics of me getting banned again? if u are telling truths everyone will co sign it.....i'll also make a thread with your picture and ask the question..."who is this poster?" and we all kno what they will say....would u like me to make the thread on AHH with your claims along with your pic? I mean AHH knows our history....these SOHH refugees dont. Just say the word.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I would like to have kids, but I don't want to bring any into this world as is. Too much going on right now... but from most men, when they see their kid, their whole mentality changes. Life just becomes bigger than you and it's like it unlocks a new side of your manhood. You got something in you that you see your kid and you ready to die to see your child live better. Living for yourself is cool, but it seems life takes on another meaning when you have something to live for bigger than yourself.