Why would anyone want kids?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This is what a grown individual does anyway. YOUR SUPPOSE TO DO THIS. Im not gon treat my son like a slave:wtf:

LOL at your kids :pacspit: in your dinner

You mean things like traveling the world and shyt like that:heh:

so your not gonna teach your child to clean??? LOL @ you raising bums.....not only is about cleaning its about responsibility....but some of you dumb asses wouldnt know anything about that.....

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Naa.....It wasnt ya posting style that exposed u....its the info that u provided in ya first response when I baited u that told me who u are. Say n*gga all u want.......I could care less. Like i said carry on...insult me with all the name calling u want......just dont insult my intellegence by saying u Black. U can have the last word.

Peace.

everyone knows u were a pedo from ahh b:stopitslime:

whether its true or not is up for debate but that's what ur known as breh, that's not info that some long haired white boy would have exclusive access to.

:comeon:

everything you've posted in this thread is enough to insult ur intelligence b. Keep it up.....

derailing my thread with ur short bus assumptions....

retarded ass nikka

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
For the life of me I'll never understand why anyone would want to have kids. Loud. Annoying. Cost a fortune. The only reason I'd have kids is if I were rich and wanted o pass on generational wealth. I'll never have any. Oh well.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have kids.

I spend a lot of time watching my nephew and g-daughters over summer because I'm not working everyday.

shyt is stressful. I dunno how people do it everyday.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
For the life of me I'll never understand why anyone would want to have kids. Loud. Annoying. Cost a fortune. The only reason I'd have kids is if I were rich and wanted o pass on generational wealth. I'll never have any. Oh well.

if kids are so great howcome muthafukkas always asking other people if they could watch them?

:why:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
so your not gonna teach your child to clean??? LOL @ you raising bums.....not only is about cleaning its about responsibility....but some of you dumb asses wouldnt know anything about that.....

Where did I say I wasnt gon teach my son how to clean? Thought so. :smugfavre:

You said have fun cleaning my house and doing my laundry as if thats not what grown ass people do anyway:wtf:

Aight playboi I keep them extra G's in my pocket at the end of the year too while ya child make you struggle meals :smugfavre:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll stick to being Aunt KTD.

*takes kids to Chuck E Cheese's*
*gets them all turnt up on candy, pizza and junk food*
*drops them back off to parents*

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
everyone knows u were a pedo from ahh b:stopitslime:

whether its true or not is up for debate but that's what ur known as breh, that's not info that some long haired white boy would have exclusive access to.

:comeon:

everything you've posted in this thread is enough to insult ur intelligence b. Keep it up.....

derailing my thread with ur short bus assumptions....

retarded ass nikka

I know I said that u can have the last word. But someone just hit me up that u are talking back and forth to yourself in this thread just like u used to do on AHH. U too lazy to change ya proxy. LOL.....Carry on my dude.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
if kids are so great howcome muthafukkas always asking other people can they watch them

:why:

My aunt got real mad a few days ago asking me to baby sit her kids. "Well I used to baby sit you." Yea, well you baby sat for my parents. Not for me. I don't owe you a gottdamn thing. :stopitslime: I'll enjoy going out and having the freedom to do what I want, buy what I want and party whenever I want. I think a lot of broke people have nothing in life so they have babies to fill that void.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Where did I say I wasnt gon teach my son how to clean? Thought so. :smugfavre:

You said have fun cleaning my house and doing my laundry as if thats not what grown ass people do anyway:wtf:

Aight playboi I keep them extra G's in my pocket at the end of the year too while ya child make you struggle meals :smugfavre:

You didnt.....but your not gonna teach him any responsibility anyways so it dont even matter.....no shyt grown people do their own chores but grown people also pay the bills and work when you have a family you are a team and you all work together....homey you aint even my tax bracket and I have four kids......

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL @ these people hating on kids......have fun cleaning your house and making your own dinner and washing your own clothes and car. Have fun being alone and not being able to enjoy some of the best things that life has to offer.......nothing feels better than being a proud parent maybe some of you will understand that someday......its only a drain on your wallet when you cant afford to provide.......

fine with me