Why was it okay for Kendrick to use AI for his The Heart Part 5 when we scrutinized Drake for his use of AI on Taylor Made Freestyle?

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Taylor Made was a creative diss imo, and Drake had some lines as both Pac and Snoop, and he flamed that last verse. They jumped on the "AI is corny train" to diminish the song because at the time Kdot stans were nervous because he hadn't responded yet, and this song hit them harder than they would like to admit. And I say all this knowing this ultimately backfired on Drake.
But it wasn’t a creative diss. It was wack af and poorly executed.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I disliked the AI video at the time and went on record but let's be real. There's a pretty stark difference between a video using images and a song using voices. Also I remember Kendrick getting approval from Nip's family (and J Stone) to do it, and I'd imagine he got approval for the others as well. Guess who didn't get approval for anything.

AI use in art is bad and is going to destroy a lot of shyt. I'm also baffled that the most litigious people on earth - Americans - are largely doing jack shyt while a lot of things they've created (CGI, art, music, etc) are being fed into an imitation machine that regularly breaks copywrites.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
ttaylor made is by far the worse song in the battle.

Drake's writers couldn't even mimic Snoop or Pac right. Drake ghostwritten lyrics being read by a Pac/Snoop voice is wacker than drake doing it himself.

If he wanted to really commit to that, he should've at least told his writers to properly do a pac/snoop verse.

look at it like this...Taylor made = to Eminem using Pac's voice to make pac say "Em" "g-unit" "2005" etc.

and we all know how shytty/wack/egotistical that bullshyt was.
Nah it's that Burried Alive part 2 shyt he did lol. That song was so trash most people forgot it.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Taylor Made was a creative diss imo, and Drake had some lines as both Pac and Snoop, and he flamed that last verse. They jumped on the "AI is corny train" to diminish the song because at the time Kdot stans were nervous because he hadn't responded yet, and this song hit them harder than they would like to admit. And I say all this knowing this ultimately backfired on Drake.

Taylor Made was essentially Drake Cheddar Bobbing himself. He dug his own grave with that record.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoy Taylor Made freestyle for what it is... But the situations are clearly different.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If the guy that writes his own shyt is milli vanilli, what does that make drake?

Tickle me Elmo? :jbhmm:
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I enjoy Taylor Made freestyle for what it is... But the situations are clearly different.
They are different and I get it but that's not my question.

Both of them clearly fake and computer generated but I guess we give a pass for AI video done in homage. Using AI voice's is still frowned upon but we have to accept it y'all, I feel that where the music industry is headed :manny:

:troll:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Honestly I didn't understand the backlash when nikkas had Pac holograms and fake Pac albums shouting out Eminem and G Unit.

I thought it was pretty funny in context of all the fake A.I. diss tracks dropping at the time. In hindsight the shyt aged terribly and offended alot of people.