Why was it okay for Kendrick to use AI for his The Heart Part 5 when we scrutinized Drake for his use of AI on Taylor Made Freestyle?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Imagine Kendrick used the voice or image of Kobe or Nip to preemptively shield himself from sexual misconduct or violence accusations against women in a rap battle.

That’s what the Heart 5 would have to be to be comparable.

Last edited:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
Taylor Made was a creative diss imo, and Drake had some lines as both Pac and Snoop, and he flamed that last verse. They jumped on the "AI is corny train" to diminish the song because at the time Kdot stans were nervous because he hadn't responded yet, and this song hit them harder than they would like to admit. And I say all this knowing this ultimately backfired on Drake.
It was over when 2Pac's estate threatened with legal action and Drake pulled the record

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Serious question, when Kendrick did The Heart part 5 it was a dope moment and his video with different icons who passed was a dope idea.

Question,Why was Drake using AI to change his voice on his song Taylor Made not given the same pass?

Was it seen as corny because he AI'd snoop who is alive as well as Tupac one of raps GOATS? Share your thoughts below.

- I remember Kendrick getting slight backlash for the face swapping wether it's because they didn't appreciate the creativity or just on the strength of him using A.I. which a lot of people are against in any capacity.

- The face swapping in the video is nowhere near the same thing as using A.I. to take another artists vocals, impersonating them, speaking for them (rather than about them) especially to diss another artist, that is insanely wack and unethical.

It was corny especially given how he'd already been exposed for having ghost writers and other forms of plagerism. And it was disrespectful, to Pac in particular.

One of, if not the biggest unforced errors in rap history.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Taylor Made was a creative diss imo, and Drake had some lines as both Pac and Snoop, and he flamed that last verse. They jumped on the "AI is corny train" to diminish the song because at the time Kdot stans were nervous because he hadn't responded yet, and this song hit them harder than they would like to admit. And I say all this knowing this ultimately backfired on Drake.

Again, there was some backlash to the face swapping that Kendrick did in the video, not a ton, because it didn't really warrant it.

Taylor Made, especially coming from someone who's been in the press for trying to keep people from doing with his voice, exactly what he did with Pac's was hilariously short sighted.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

I agree 💯

Taylor Made was my fav record of this beef...mad creative.