Why Video Game consoles are going extinct

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not personally offended. just pointing out that yall step over the line sometimes
Excuse me but was someone's family member personally attacked here? You're literally trying to instigate and make something out of literally nothing.

Also @Khalil's_Black_Excellence has a REAL daughter as he's mentioned plenty of times on here. So I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. You acting like I quoted the nikka and was like "fukk your step daughter we play PS5!" or something. I'm not a fan of gaslighting.
Making a joke out of an anecdote =/= making fun of someone directly.

If someone said "My girl gives good brain when I'm playing COD on XBOX, she never does it when the PS5 is on" and I post "My Puerto Rican side piece from 12th grade only rides when I'm playing Knack!", that's not in any way an attack or something "out of line." Like jesus christ is this Resetera.

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not personally offended. just pointing out that yall step over the line sometimes
4d7b3b38-767c-4abb-95e5-913baec05ba9_text.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah tell that to apple, when you dominate the market you can play reckless like that.

Let's not act like the only reason they didn't just ride out the price point is because Xbox 360 was an alternative.

If it was only PlayStation you'd definitely see stupid Apple price points on gaming.

The only fear mongering is coming from yall. I've never seen a group of folks that don't care about a product consistently theory craft, talk, read up and discuss it like Sony Stan's

People want to erase history and pretended it never happened,

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it's almost like MS just bought two publishers that have many games across all platforms
This would be a great point outside of the fact the 2 recent releases from Zenimax are not across all platforms..

:mjlol: