Why Video Game consoles are going extinct

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So was there some point in pointing out she's my step daughter? If you disagree that's fine, but no reason for the disrespect bruh.
There was no disrespect to you as a father or your step-daughter. Merely a mockery of your anecdotal sentiment, delivered in the same manner that you posted it. Shieeit, I have an adopted daughter as well. Relax, fool.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they can choose what they want to do on a case by case basis. it's a different landscape with all the IP's they own now
Sounds about right.

Case A:
"Lets buy up some ips from well known publishers in attempt to sell more hardware and gamepass subs."

Case B:
"Well, Case A isn't working as quickly as projected. We might need to release some of these games on other consoles instead."

:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sounds about right.

Case A:
"Lets buy up some ips from well known publishers in attempt to sell more hardware and gamepass subs."

Case B:
"Well, Case A isn't working as quickly as projected. We might need to release some of these games on other consoles instead."

Wun and dun

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad part is the same dudes that was hard up arguing and calling folks all kind of dumb and stans about how Microsoft was gonna buy up ABK and make all the games exclusive are now saying Microsoft is gonna go 3rd party.

Imagine buying a 3rd party to go 3rd party :mjlol: especially when you have whole storefronts.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sad part is the same dudes that was hard up arguing and calling folks all kind of dumb and stans about how Microsoft was gonna buy up ABK and make all the games exclusive are now saying Microsoft is gonna go 3rd party.

Imagine buying a 3rd party to go 3rd party :mjlol: especially when you have whole storefronts.

Considering the fact that the most lucrative games from that deal are already multiplatform it only makes sense for them to completely open up their gussy.

Satya Nadella don’t play with his money :mjpls:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

My god, the backpedal shown here is legendary. Prime Revis esque. Watch and learn.

:mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There was no disrespect to you as a father or your step-daughter. Merely a mockery of your anecdotal sentiment, delivered in the same manner that you posted it. Shieeit, I have an adopted daughter as well. Relax, fool.
Fam, there was absolutely no reason at all to put in all caps 'meanwhile my REAL daughter ' like you trying to shoot slugs bro. You could of said I'm talking out my ass or that just must be your situation without having to do all that. I'm glad your daughter plays PS5, my step daughter doesn't play the consoles even when I try to give them to her, none of her friends plays anything other than Roblox. I never made a mockery of anyone, I just posted what my experience was. You can act like you weren't trying to be disrespectful, but it's very obvious what you were trying to convey which again I say was unnecessary cause I disrespected no one in here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds about right.

Case A:

Case B:

Everything they said about game exclusivity when purchasing other companies revolved around it being a case by case basis.

But y'all didn't believe that, MS was gonna is gonna buy everything and make it exclusive And drag people over to the Xbox :mjlol:

Meanwhile they have done everything they said they would currently.

Now it's well, they can't sell hardware so clearly they won't make or keep things exclusive.

But stans were SO sure a year ago that Xbox was just buying stuff to make it all exclusive to Xbox

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
mUxGq7f_d.webp