Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:patrice:

Did you offer an apology and rescind what you said about Planned Parenthood?

I don't give a fukk really, I'm just being hyper-vigilant because there's a lying, racist, misogynist in the white house so we can't start slipping

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Don't change shyt. GPbear is a fakkit cac and Margaret Sanger was an eugenics piece of shyt who planned black genocide.

You run around looking for "sambos" but you are taking orders from a racist cac with an agenda. That shows you are all noise and no substance and your mission is to attack black men smh.:mjcry:

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
never said they weren't, I'm just saying that there's absolutely no reason to trust a video on Margaret Sanger posted by a pro-life youtube channel.

And just because I don't like stupid alt-right bullshyt doesn't make me a liberal. There's lots of different political affiliations, it's not just a binary two party system.
So we just gonna ignore the evidence that this WITCH was evil?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
So we just gonna ignore the evidence that this WITCH was evil?

You just gonna ignore MLK got the Margaret Sanger Award?

Again, I'm not saying not to criticize these people, I'm just saying the original evidence used to do so was based on hoaxes and lies. That's what I was against, thecoli using alt-right lies for its threads.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
@King Musa looks like a wench on his knees sucking a cac's nuts right now.:mjlol:

I always knew you are a black woman disguising as a black man and your mission is to attack black men, while wenching to cacs. You just exposed yourself.:russ:

A cac came with a deceptive message and you are on your knees trying to suck his nuts. :ohhh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@King Musa looks like a wench on his knees sucking a cac's nuts right now.:mjlol:

I always knew you are a black woman disguising as a black man and your mission is to attack black men, while wenching to cacs. You just exposed yourself.:russ:

A cac came with a deceptive message and you are on your knees trying to suck his nuts. :ohhh:

Nikka if you don't stfu.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Don't change shyt. GPbear is a fakkit cac and Margaret Sanger was an eugenics piece of shyt who planned black genocide.

You run around looking for "sambos" but you are taking orders from a racist cac with an agenda. That shows you are all noise and no substance and your mission is to attack black men smh.:mjcry:

I may be a fakkit cac, but that doesn't take away from the point that the quotes he used in the original post were wrong.

You couldn't possibly know my agenda, because I don't give a fukk about Planned Parenthood, I just give a fukk about using lies as your evidence.
Like I said, George Bush's grandfather was an original treasurer for Planned Parenthood, there's ways to criticize people without resorting to lies.
:manny:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

You just gonna ignore MLK got the Margaret Sanger Award?

Again, I'm not saying not to criticize these people, I'm just saying the original evidence used to do so was based on hoaxes and lies. That's what I was against, thecoli using alt-right lies for its threads.
"If I’m following a general, and he’s leading me into a battle, and the enemy tends to give him rewards, or awards, I get suspicious of him. Especially if he gets a peace award before the war is over." - Malcolm X :sas2:

Next part. You ignored the two videos i showed you, claiming it was alt right. Funny part was the second vid came from the bytch mouth but yet you still tryna play ya little game :pacspit:.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"If I’m following a general, and he’s leading me into a battle, and the enemy tends to give him rewards, or awards, I get suspicious of him. Especially if he gets a peace award before the war is over." - Malcolm X :sas2:

Next part. You ignored the two videos i showed you, claiming it was alt right. Funny part was the second vid came from the bytch mouth but yet you still tryna play ya little game :pacspit:.

:ehh: not a bad quote

But honestly, why would I watch videos from a guy who keeps calling me a cac fakkit, give me the timestamps breh. Aint nobody got time for that.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
I may be a fakkit cac, but that doesn't take away from the point that the quotes he used in the original post were wrong.

You couldn't possibly know my agenda, because I don't give a fukk about Planned Parenthood, I just give a fukk about using lies as your evidence.
Like I said, George Bush's grandfather was an original treasurer for Planned Parenthood, there's ways to criticize people without resorting to lies.
:manny:

Cac your opinion isn't needed here. We know who Margaret Sanger was.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Attack pawgs and take orders from a male cac, brehs.:mjlol:

@King Musa is a wench. Fraud!:russ:

Lol, he misquoted a person, I corrected him, he apologized.

Do you want him to just stand behind obviously fake quote? That only hurts the argument he was trying to make, that's why I said shyt in the first place, because I agreed with what dude was saying, just not the evidence he used.

His point is only made stronger by getting rid of the lies. Building your argument on truth only makes it stronger, obviously as a white dude I have a meaningless opinion when it comes to black oppression, I'm just coming at this from a rhetorical debate angle.