Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:ehh: not a bad quote

But honestly, why would I watch videos from a guy who keeps calling me a cac fakkit, give me the timestamps breh. Aint nobody got time for that.
I never called you a cac fakkit and you know it :stopitslime: And im not giving you timestamps lazy ass nikka watch the fukking vids yourself

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I never called you a cac fakkit and you know it :stopitslime: And im not giving you timestamps lazy ass nikka watch the fukking vids yourself

:mindblown:

Well you're definitely calling me a cac, and you definitely said that guy was sucking my nuts...so

And that SubZero guy did straight up called me a cac fakkit

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Because our black men are irresponsible when it comes to our race. Sorry but I wish y'all would take accountability for you white woman worship.
bytch, i thought i told your stupid ass to stop generalising all black men as the same.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why are you crying, cac? You straight-up called me a noob yesterday unprovoked.

Wipe your white tears.

lol calling someone a noob who joined less than a month ago doesn't fukkin negate you throwing homophobic slurs, breh.

I'm not trying to get messed up in racial politics here, I'm a fukking idiot and my opinion is meaningless, I was just saying that the thread had some obviously fake quotes. And that using fake quotes hurts your argument.

I like how I'm the one crying, yet you're the one holding on to getting called a noob, the most mundane insult on the internet :pachaha:
Can't take it, huh?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@BmoreGorilla add @King Musa to the list. He is either a cac or a wench and his mission here is to attack black men.:ehh:

Nikka stfu.....shyt on Black women and don't see it as an attack on Black men brehs.....shyt on White women and see it as an attack on Black men brehs. You nikkas can't ever hold these women accountable for anything.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
lol calling someone a noob who joined less than a month ago doesn't fukkin negate you throwing homophobic slurs, breh.

I'm not trying to get messed up in racial politics here, I was just saying that the thread had some obviously fake quotes. And that using fake quotes hurts your argument.

I like how I'm the one crying, yet you're the one holding on to getting called a noob, the most mundane insult on the internet :pachaha:
Can't take it, huh?

:russ: You are the only crying about being called a fakkit. If fakkit is a homophobic slur, then noob is a heterophobic slur. Stop crying, fakkit. Grow a pair!

The quote doesn't negate the fact that Margaret Sanger was trying to use Nazi experiments on black folks. She was a racist and a despicable bytch. fukk her!

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Nikka stfu.....shyt on Black women and don't see it as an attack on Black men brehs.....shyt on White women and see it as an attack on Black men brehs. You nikkas can't ever hold these women accountable for anything.

:mjlol: But you're taking orders from a deceitful cac, though.

Mad at pawgs but be all over a male cac's nuts, breh. That reeks of a wench.:scust:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:russ: You are the only crying about being called a fakkit. If fakkit is a homophobic slur, then noob is a heterophobic slur. Stop crying, fakkit. Grow a pair!

The quote doesn't negate the fact that Margaret Sanger was trying to use Nazi experiments on black folks. She was a racist and a despicable bytch. fukk her!

that's the stupidest shyt I've ever read.
It means you joined less than a month ago, so you are new. New becomes newb, becomes noob. It doesn't have anything to do with sexuality. But you knew that and just wanted it to seem like you being a homophobe in 2016 was justified

Stick to calling me a cac at least that's accurate. Stay away from the outright unbased discriminatory slurs

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:mjlol: But you're taking orders from a deceitful cac, though
Mad at pawgs but be all over a male cac's nuts, breh. That reeks of a wench.:scust:

Again, the point he was making didn't change. He's just using more solid evidence.