Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yes. Many alt-righters...that's why I accused you of being an alt-right troll.

You wanna even attempt to explain why MLK would accept the Margaret Sanger award if she was a racist?
Or why the NAACP/W.E.B DuBois would support their cause?

The answer is you can't, and you accused a woman of being a racist eugenicist because of shyt you saw on the internet created by alt-righters to discredit Planned Parenthood.

I'm not even going against your "White women are oppressors" shyt, I'm just saying the evidence you used is like using the Elders of the Protocol of Zion.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Breh, my fault nikka damn. I see that shyt posted everywhere. An NFL player recently came under fire for saying that lady was a racist. And when you type her name and quote in google images you see that shyt right there. I'll edit.
You need to fix dat shyt

rQzSUCF.png

Because your thread got featured, and it's perpetuating a heinous rumor that will overall hurt several communities and only drives people further apart.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Alright breh, I didn't fact check shyt, so I'll replace her with someone else. :yeshrug:

You read shyt on the internet and don't fact check it :dahell:

You realize that's a problem, right?

Even if you do replace her, the damage is done. There's some motherfukkers out here that now think Planned Parenthood is a racist eugenicist program because of your stupidity.
I'm fukking disappointed breh, you can hold this neg. Not that it means anything.

C'mon. Step your game up.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You read shyt on the internet and don't fact check it :dahell:

You realize that's a problem, right?

Even if you do replace her, the damage is done. There's some motherfukkers out here that now think Planned Parenthood is a racist eugenicist program because of your stupidity.
I'm fukking disappointed breh, you can hold this neg. Not that it means anything.

C'mon. Step your game up.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
White people tell SO MANY LIES about blacks, that black dudes are just running around waiting to rape bytches.
See: Birth Of A Nation

And one of the points of this thread was just that, that white women falsely accuse black guys of being rapists. Which is a completely valid point.

But then you turn around, and as a black man falsely accuse a white woman of being a racist eugenicist nazi. :dahell:

fukking hypocrite

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
White people tell SO MANY LIES about blacks, that black dudes are just running around waiting to rape bytches.
See: Birth Of A Nation

And one of the points of this thread was just that, that white women falsely accuse black guys of being rapists. Which is a completely valid point.

But then you turn around, and as a black man falsely accuse a white woman of being a racist eugenicist nazi. :dahell:

fukking hypocrite

Replaced her with
Madame LaLaurie https://roadtrippers.com/stories/meet-madame-lalaurie-the-meanest-bytch-in-new-orleans :francis:

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:patrice:

Did you offer an apology and rescind what you said about Planned Parenthood?

I don't give a fukk really, I'm just being hyper-vigilant because there's a lying, racist, misogynist in the white house so we can't start slipping
Naw nikka fukk you and that pasty white whore you scumbags worship.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
And you Liberals are :mjlol:? Malcolm was right about you snakes.:russ:

never said they weren't, I'm just saying that there's absolutely no reason to trust a video on Margaret Sanger posted by a pro-life youtube channel.

And just because I don't like stupid alt-right bullshyt doesn't make me a liberal. There's lots of different political affiliations, it's not just a binary two party system.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Naw nikka fukk you and that pasty white whore you scumbags worship.

You gonna shut the fukk alt-right troll noob?
I don't give a fukk about planned parenthood, I just don't like liars.

George Bush's grandfather was the original treasurer for that shyt, there's plenty of ways to accurately criticize Planned Parenthood and I'm not opposed to that, I'm just opposed to using fabricated lies to do so.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Alright breh, I didn't fact check shyt, so I'll replace her with someone else. :yeshrug:

Don't change shyt. GPbear is a fakkit cac and Margaret Sanger was an eugenics piece of shyt who planned black genocide.

You run around looking for "sambos" but you are taking orders from a racist cac with an agenda. That shows you are all noise and no substance and your mission is to attack black men smh.:mjcry: