Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I read your post fast and could be wrong but i'll try to answer a bit to you
There is only one race of human and it's what we see today , okay
There is no human with bear face or human who can fly in the sky

Now let's take a look at this French man that nobody (or only few ) knows about
Click and take a look cause Modern racism was created in France :
Arthur de Gobineau - Wikipedia

So the Aryan superior race theory comes from White people and from France's Europe

Now we got this covered
Let's go back to your post
You say that race doesnt exist and it's a part of society cause blacks keep talking about it and etc etc
Blacks knows this , the reality is that they try to tell to the Aryan race that killing them or prevent them of having jobs for being blacks is the dumbest idea ever made
Slavery was Job forced because they were blacks
Today you dont get jobs cause you Blacks

So saying here that race doesnt exist is kind of insulting cause when you see how bad Blacks are treated , races can't be put aside especially when White Race since ages (gobineau died long time ago ) butchered the first human race based on Races theory

When white create races out of their minds , you dont suddenly decide to kill that concept cause today it's kind of shameful to be Aryan
Instead of saying stuff like Races doesnt exist , white people should start respect blacks and give them jobs , help them in their jobs, etc

To me it's all action not phrases/apologies and words like saying that race doesnt exist
Blacks dont care about that (i mean i think , maybe i'm wrong )

To conclude :
White people started Races concept and they started it strong , now they should accept their idiocy and make amends by acting good towards blacks

THEN BLACKS WILL STOP BOTHER/SCREAM/RIOT AND STOP BLOCKING TRAFFICS CAUSE YEAH ITS ANNOYING, BUT ITS EASY TO AVOID THOSE SITUATIONS IF WHITE ARE WILLING

Eliminating the idea of race from society would do that.

A small start would be to make "race" and illegal categorization in America. Remove "Race" from all types of application, doctors records, etc.

If race wasn't allowed to be a category on job applications, it would be hard to "overlook" any application with the right credentials.

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
I see
I'll tell a story then ( wich is true )

I was living in France and was looking for a job , any job , anything to survive
I got a number to call and ask for a job interview and all of that
I called them
We spoke happily (they never knew i was a black guy )
I hanged out
I went there , and i was there so early i had to wait 1 hour until the Bureau opened
They saw me and we started the interview
The interview was cut and stopped and someone went into the bureau where i was interviewed
That someone spoke with the interviewer and later they told me to follow them
We passed by people who worked there (all whites ) and i ended up into a giant black room with some giant fans rotating on (weird aera and very dark )
Then Both guys i followed became bizarre and told me "to never come back and that it was not possible to hire me"
They asked me to leave
I left
I was young and wondered why they did that to me

Later i saw that , at the Phone , they were enjoyed cause phone (it was back in 2005 , no iphone shyt there )dont have video conference and such

What you say is good point SuaveHooper88 but you can't physically erase the race of someone
Meaning , they can love you on credentials and ask you to come and then stop everything
Now that was in France my experience , maybe in USA it wont work i dunno

The fact is , they can always block you out.

Being blinded wont stop them of not hiring if they dont want.

If you want to criticise Blacks , you can maybe say that we need to support/trust more each other and be more united so it will scare white to do the stuff they do to us.
I can be wrong cause i dont live in USA

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're never going to get, and there isn't one, answer.

Women are adept at committing atrocities through their men and then taking a step back from the consequences. When you put this in the context of white women and black people, you get situations like Emmett Till. Orchestrated his death and presents herself as a victim of domestic abuse to absolve herself of responsibility.

They have done a successful job of convincing society that they were oppressed when sipping lemonade on their veranda whilst they complained about the 'laziness of negroes' slaving in the field.

Another answer is that people tend to deal with people on an individual basis. Pass wouldn't be limited to women if that was the answer.

And some people simply compromise their principles for p*ssy.

Khermann

Rookie
Daps
Also when a black man have a white wife (or vice versa) , doors open
I think that's what helped the main actor of the great tv show Luke cage ?
I heard stuff like that about him

But yeah again the Emmet Till case with that woman is just , mindblowing , i mean i dont even udnerstand how this is possible , so much deaths for NOTHING

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't consider anyone an "Oppressor" because I'm not a bytch that lets people oppress me.
This sounds like some cool shyt to say but assuming you live in America you're being oppressed breh. Just because you tell yourself something isn't happening doesn't mean it isn't. Life isn't The Secret.