Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What retarded motherfukkers do you know that doesn't believe they aren't?...

Some are in this very thread, nikkas talking about White women just do what their men tell them to, smh. But, did you catch that thread on Black men not being able to mentally prosper while married to White women? Because some dudes in there are caping hard for White folks and White women while shytting on Black folks. This thread was just a response to that one breh. Just to clear the water.

Last edited:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
I find it odd how some of these nikkas first response to me is that I'm saying this only to appease Black women. I was in that thread about Black men not being able to mentally prosper while married to White women and was disgusted by some of the nikkas in there caping hard as fukk on behalf of White people just because they fukk Cave women. Scust. Nikkas stay telling on themselves.

Instead of stressing over who black men choose to sleep with on some weirdo homo-erotic shyt, why don't you focus attacking white men?

You complain about nikkas deflecting issues to black women, all the while doing the same thing by running around addressing white men and instead choosing to feign outrage over white women as if they somehow wield the same level of power as white men.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Some are in this very thread, nikkas are talking about White women just do what their men tell them to, smh. But, did you catch that thread on Black men being able to mentally prosper while married to White women? Because some dudes in there are caping hard for White folks and White women while shytting on Black folks. This thread was just a response to that one breh. Just to clear to water.
No I didn't catch it because I don't give a fukk...
We got a lot of lost souls out here...
Let them be...
We ain't got time for this dumb shyt anymore...
They on they own now...
Let them learn on they own time...

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Instead of stressing over who black men choose to sleep with on some weirdo homo-erotic shyt, why don't you focus attacking white men?

You complain about nikkas deflecting issues to black women, all the while doing the same thing by running around addressing white men and instead choosing to feign outrage over white women as if they somehow wield the same level of power as white men.

You guys can fukk whoever you want, it's cool breh. But, why do nikkas have to shyt on Black women on behalf of these women? Or why do nikkas have to pretend like White women are less racist than White men? If neither of these questions apply to you then you're good fam plus, you're a Dilla fan so you get a pass.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:dahell:

You brehs really falling for this obvious alt-right troll?
Martin Luther King won the fukking Margaret Sanger Award, do you honestly think the most vocal advocate for peaceful civil rights for the African-American community would accept an award named after a racist eugenicist? Probably not.

That "Margret Sanger is a racist" shyt is a myth and you're a fukking troll Musa.
I saw you dap that post in Frank Lucas' "Do You Have Any Dark Skinned Women In Attractive List"

FALSE: Margaret Sanger Decries 'Human Weeds'

W.E.B duBois was on the goddamn board of directors for the Harlem sector.
The NAACP gave support.

The whole "Margaret Sanger was a racist" thing is a hoax perpetuated by the alt right to discredit people like Hillary Clinton who support Planned Parenthood, and I seriously question your intentions Musa.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

Are you guys stupid?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You fukks don't even bother to use snopes on obviously suspect quotes?
Are you 12 or just dumb?

Like, you're seriously using memes you saw posted on the internet to judge a historical figure as a racist eugenicist.

You're either an absolute idiot, or you've got some hidden agenda. Or both.
:pacspit: @King Musa

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:dahell:

You brehs really falling for this obvious alt-right troll?
Martin Luther King won the fukking Margaret Sanger Award, do you honestly think the most vocal advocate for peaceful civil rights for the African-American community would accept an award named after a racist eugenicist? Probably not.

That "Margret Sanger is a racist" shyt is a myth and you're a fukking troll Musa.
I saw you dap that post in Frank Lucas' "Do You Have Any Dark Skinned Women In Attractive List"

FALSE: Margaret Sanger Decries 'Human Weeds'

W.E.B duBois was on the goddamn board of directors for the Harlem sector.
The NAACP gave support.

The whole "Margaret Sanger was a racist" thing is a hoax perpetuated by the alt right to discredit people like Hillary Clinton who support Planned Parenthood, and I seriously question your intentions Musa.

Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia

Are you guys stupid?

How the fukk am I an Alt Right Troll nikka? I proved my Blackness already, the fukk nikkas want from me more? Ya'll want me to get on cam or some shyt? New Posters, Prove You're Black.

Many people have accused her of being a racist breh, it's common as fukk to hear so. If the info is wrong then I'll correct the shyt and replace it but, there was a big ass story about her this year anyways: Whites Pretending They Didn't Know the Woman Who Founded Planned Parenthood Was Racist: NFL Player Ben WatsonTells the Truth About Margaret Sanger

That "Troll" and "White" shyt is what intellectually lazy nikkas use to void someone's arguments. Nikkas just calling me a fukking White boi because I cape hard for Black women and tell you nikkas to stop puting White women on pedestals. Smh

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You fukks don't even bother to use snopes on obviously suspect quotes?
Are you 12 or just dumb?

Like, you're seriously using memes you saw posted on the internet to judge a historical figure as a racist eugenicist.

You're either an absolute idiot, or you've got some hidden agenda. Or both.
:pacspit: @King Musa

I see that quote posted everywhere. An NFL player recently came under fire for saying that lady was a racist. And when you type her name and quote in google images you see that shyt right there.

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The white women who are daddy's girls are the racist ones no matter if she likes black dikk or not...her dad ingrained her with white supremacy

I find the ones estranged from the pop or never had a pop are usually the ones who are moreso "down" even though they could in reality never be fully down
This

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Many people have accused her of being a racist breh
, it's common as fukk to hear so. If the info is wrong then I'll correct the shyt and replace it but, there was a big ass story about her this year anyways: Whites Pretending They Didn't Know the Woman Who Founded Planned Parenthood Was Racist: NFL Player Ben WatsonTells the Truth About Margaret Sanger

Yes. Many alt-righters and other sorely mistaken individuals that don't bother doing cursory research...that's why I accused you of being an alt-right troll.

You wanna even attempt to explain why MLK would accept the Margaret Sanger award if she was a racist?
Or why the NAACP/W.E.B DuBois would support their cause?

The answer is you can't, and you accused a woman of being a racist eugenicist because of shyt you saw on the internet created by alt-righters to discredit Planned Parenthood.

I'm not even going against your "White women are oppressors" shyt, I'm just saying the evidence you used is like using the Elders of the Protocol of Zion. You could've easily used the Emmett Till case, or the time Patrice O'neal got thrown in jail, or countless other actual historical events.

"If it's wrong, I'll change it" Well then change it, breh, because she NEVER CALLED BLACKS/JEWS/ETC. "Human weeds."

You're crediting her with quotes from a magazine that had nothing to do with her.

Here's what I'm saying, there's centuries of factual racism, oppression, and xenophobia you can fall back on, there's no need to invent examples.