Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How you just gonna lie like that? Have you know shame? UNfukkING BELIEVABLE im done with you :camby:

Two guys who joined less than a month ago with -70 and -80 are calling me a cac and implying I'm a homosexual, I'm so sorry for getting you two homphobes confused. Please accept my apology.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
MLK accepts an award from piece of shyt of a woman and we suppose to believe that she wasn't on some dirty dirty shyt..FOH

MLK also hung with that Gundi motherfukker and I know what you read what he had to say about black ppl??

There is a statue of this clown motherfukker at the MLK memorial but yet he shytted and said all types of things about black ppl

You dudes need to really read about how WW are a piece of shyt.

These the same ppl that would murder black babies, steal them in the middle of the night and either cut their throats or drown them because they were upset/mad/full of rage that their husband got a black woman pregnant...

IF they wasn't killing the baby, they would beat the shyt outta of the baby, do all types of dirty evil things to the black babies...

I can't remember or recall the "Law" that was created to protect these evil fukks, that would allow them to get off from punishment for if they were caught doing some harmful shyt..

I'll find what that law is called..someone on here may know what I'm talking about.

Hell yea these WW are evil fukks..

Look up the law, they mentioned the law in Hidden Colors 3 I'm drawing a blank and can't recall that law, but that shyt was made to protect these evil ass WW from their evil ass acts they were doing to black babies and the black woman

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
the black dummy feminist that follow whitewomen is in small number. believe me whites don't need any of u nikkas help at this stage to openly destroy u when they want with bias. just look at the shooting incidents. lots of black women support blackmen but the police still gets off everytime.

the black stupid men yall talk about worshiping white women is in small number too.(cause not many black men marry outside of their race as the media portrays)

everything is magnified when ur whole community is small and fukked up under white supremacy.

this a problem mainly with black superstars/media n shyt to be honest. I don't see reg black men/women around my way doing this to an extreme degree and most times not at all.

I think people on coli project their 1 life experience on here as the majority but its not true for all of us.

plus these discussion always turn into "who's more in the wrong" ....I don't trust posters like that. seem like they wanna bedbuck/wench without feeling guilty of not building the black family unit. I cant understand how those type of posters complain about "dark" color not being praised but then go try have a lighter/mixed baby on purpose....weird c00n shyt imo.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
MLK accepts an award from piece of shyt of a woman and we suppose to believe that she wasn't on some dirty dirty shyt..FOH

MLK also hung with that Gundi motherfukker and I know what you read what he had to say about black ppl??

There is a statue of this clown motherfukker at the MLK memorial but yet he shytted and said all types of things about black ppl

These the same ppl that would murder black babies, steal them in the middle of the night and either cut their throats or drown them because they were upset/mad/full of rage that their husband got a black woman pregnant...

IF they wasn't killing the baby, they would beat the shyt outta of the baby, do all types of dirty evil things to the black babies...

I can't remember or recall the "Law" that was created to protect these evil fukks, that would allow them to get off from punishment for if they were caught doing some harmful shyt..

I'll find what that law is called..someone on here may know what I'm talking about.

Look up the law, they mentioned the law in Hidden Colors 3 I'm drawing a blank and can't recall that law, but that shyt was made to protect these evil ass WW from their evil ass acts they were doing to black babies and the black woman
What woman did mlk get an award from?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
What I've learned, I don't believe shyt a white man, woman or child tells me.

White men and women both lie, steal, and deceive and last but not least kill.

OG told me, you wanna know the role of a white woman in this world. Bait for black men.

Bait to either get you killed or put in prison for a long time.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
the black dummy feminist that follow whitewomen is in small number. believe me whites don't need any of u nikkas help at this stage to openly destroy u when they want with bias. just look at the shooting incidents. lots of black women support blackmen but the police still gets off everytime.

the black stupid men yall talk about worshiping white women is in small number too.(cause not many black men marry outside of their race as the media portrays)

everything is magnified when ur whole community is small and fukked up under white supremacy.

this a problem mainly with black superstars/media n shyt to be honest. I don't see reg black men/women around my way doing this to an extreme degree and most times not at all.

I think people on coli project their 1 life experience on here as the majority but its not true for all of us.

plus these discussion always turn into "who's more in the wrong" ....I don't trust posters like that. seem like they wanna bedbuck/wench without feeling guilty of not building the black family unit. I cant understand how those type of posters complain about "dark" color not being praised but then go try have a lighter/mixed baby on purpose....weird c00n shyt imo.

Real spit. :ehh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What I've learned, I don't believe shyt a white man, woman or child tells me.

White men and women both lie, steal, and deceive and last but not least kill.

OG told me, you wanna know the role of a white woman in this world. Bait for black men.

Bait to either get you killed or put in prison for a long time.

I never thought of it that way. :ohhh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

IF they wasn't killing the baby, they would beat the shyt outta of the baby, do all types of dirty evil things to the black babies

:scust:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What receipts?

Everyone knows what Margaret Sanger's planned parenthood was about and how the idea came from the Nazis. So because he posted the compromised NAACP run by Jews, you're on the cac's nuts?

You are a fraud!

:stopitslime:

Last edited: