Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ya'll were the faces of female groups condemning him everywhere. But when Josh Brown committed the same offence, he barely made the news and they were reluctant to suspend him.

Ya'll were the ones all over social media crucifying Nate Parker and talking about boycotting Birth of a Nation. But we saw how white women supported Trump despite all the lewd and misogynistic things he said and the pending rape charges.

Gimme a break. Black women are just as culpable. Ya'll lick white women's feet crying toxic feminism everywhere.

To be honest I saw a lot of people of different races complaining about Nate Parker. Not just black women. Also majority of ticket buyers were black women. If you don't believe me just look it up. Don't blame black women for that crap.

Why didn't black men go see the movie in droves??:jbhmm:

Last edited:

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
So only White men oppress? :comeon:

nikka... you sound like a fukking coward right now. Is the oppression that white women are supposedly responsible for even comparable to that of white men? :why:

I know a lot of you weirdo nikkas feel like you gotta pander to black women with this whole "fukk white women" charade that you feel you gotta perform online for daps + reps, but as men the main focus should always be white men because they hold all the power and are the main ones who have been oppressing us.

You don't see the coward ass mentality you advocating for nikkas to adopt? Avoid white men because we been getting suckered by them for 400-500 years and start bullying white women? Some of you coward nikkas disgust me... :snoop:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
nikka... you sound like a fukking coward right now. Is the oppression that white women are supposedly responsible for even comparable to that of white men? :why:

I know a lot of you weirdo nikkas feel like you gotta pander to black women with this whole "fukk white women" charade that you feel you gotta perform online for daps + reps, but as men the main focus should always be white men because they hold all the power and are the main ones who have been oppressing us.

You don't see the coward ass mentality you advocating for nikkas to adopt? Avoid white men because we been getting suckered by them for 400-500 years and start bullying white women? Some of you coward nikkas disgust me... :snoop:

You missed my point breh. No one is saying that White women are as oppressive as White men, they aren't by a long shot simply because they have way less of a strong hold on the institutions, government, law enforcement, banks etc....But, they have acted as oppressive agents against Black people for the longest. White men are still the power house of the White Supremacist Structure, and that's who Black men have to face if they want to dismantle said structure, but, still.....Nikkas need to stop pretending like White women are innocent and shyt or less racist than their men, it's annoying. :what:

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
To be honest I saw a lot of people of different races complaining about Nate Parker. Not just black women. Also majority of ticket buyers were black women. If you don't believe me just look it up. Don't blame black women for that crap.

Why didn't black men go see the movie in droves??:jbhmm:

Men go to see movies if the women are interested in them, just as the hottest music men listen to (all that pop and mumble rap shyt) are influenced by women. Tupac gave the formula years ago. Women drive economics.

Ya'll need to start taking responsibilities as well.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:umad:i actually agree with you but i can't ignore that little slip up. WM are the real threat everyone gets that. I also think its important to highlight WW as the phantom menace if you will, their not the oppressor but them hoes is dangerous as well. Nikkas do need to stop pandering to BW though its getting pathetic :martin:.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:umad:i actually agree with you but i can't ignore that little slip up. WM are the real threat everyone gets that. I also think its important to highlight WW as the phantom menace if you will, their not the oppressor but them hoes is dangerous as well. Nikkas do need to stop pandering to BW though its getting pathetic :martin:.

This has nothing to do with black women, stop bringing them up. :mindblown:

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Men go to see movies if the women are interested in them, just as the hottest music men listen to (all that pop and mumble rap shyt) are influenced by women. Tupac gave the formula years ago. Women drive economics.

Ya'll need to start taking responsibilities as well.

Okay.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I find it odd how some of these nikkas first response to me is that I'm saying this only to appease Black women. I was in that thread about Black men not being able to mentally prosper while married to White women and was disgusted by some of the nikkas in there caping hard as fukk on behalf of White people just because they fukk Cave women. Scust. Nikkas stay telling on themselves.