Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Getting real tired of TheColi always having something to say about white women

BxBuyNy.png

Leave our Snow Queens alone man....

BxBuyNy.png

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ya'll made "Birth of a Nation" flop because you were the ones calling him a rapist everywhere even when he was acquitted and the victim wasn't even a black woman. And you were the ones who led the boycott.

Yes, Ray's wife took him back, but black women destroyed his career and you are the reason why he doesn't have a job today and his wife is also suffering for it. Maybe when you learn to shut up like white women always do when the accused is white - people won't call you out for your hypocrisy.

I'm just trying to create a balance here. Even if black men stop messing with white women, white women already have black women on the chokehold and they control black women.

Black women destroyed Ray rices career??? You sure about that??

Also more black women went to see that birth of a nation movie than black men.

Daps
So White women do things ONLY because White men tell them to do so?

Look at the election they voted trump. Why u think that was. Cause they support white men ridiculously so yes they do what they say. U had a man in trump with a bad record with woman and u had a woman candidate on the ticket and still lost

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
White women have spent the majority of the 20th and 21st century being potrayed as non threats when they're just as much a threat and in some cases more of one because they are given what I like to call safety auras. People are made to feel unthreatened by them, which if you're fighting a war and making a good spy, works well. They also are given 100 plasuible deniabilty unless it's against a white man. White women are very good weapons in this war. If you're still pawging you're very much dealing with a ticking bomb.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Look at the election they voted trump. Why u think that was. Cause they support white men ridiculously so yes they do what they say. U had a man in trump with a bad record with woman and u had a woman candidate on the ticket and still lost

Nope..It's because White women chose race over gender.....Like they've been doing for a very long time. White Supremacy > Their Bullshyt Feminism.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You look suspect, breh.:jbhmm:

All your posts and topics are about black women. Are you a black woman posing as a black man, hence you hate holding them responsible?

No nikka, I'm a Black man.....Who loves Black women and who doesn't think they're all out to get me and take me down, that's it. See my posts in the LSA thread to see how I held those ladies accountable breh.

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
White women have spent the majority of the 20th and 21st century being potrayed as non threats when they're just as much a threat and in some cases more of one because they are given what I like to call safety auras. People are made to feel unthreatened by them, which if you're fighting a war and making a good spy works.
Them cac females did the behind the back move on nikkas during the election:whoo: . Ole 007 ass bytches done fooled everyone including other white women :deadrose:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
...When did dudes start giving Cave women such hard passes? I realized that White women are often given passes and are often free from the oppressor label as it pertains to Black folks. :what:

Like they play no hand in the subjection of Black Americans. Like they don't have a historical track record of falsely accusing Black men of crimes sending them behind bars or up an oak tree. As if White women's lies didn't destroy Black neighborhoods, like in, Rosewood and Oklahoma. As if White women weren't smiling in them lynching photos, as if White women weren't behind the Street Harassment Movement with intent of locking up Black and Latino males.

This is a White woman here......

c7bfab6619eb8ce24b41112d8f77d641.jpg

Sounds like some shyt a White man would say, right? Want to know why? Because there is no difference between a White man and White woman...They are one in the same...Except White women have vaginas, which I guess might be the reason some nikkas give them passes for their bullshyt, huh? :pachaha:

#NoCaveHoes2016
Well, bedbucking for two cave chicks next Friday. :yeshrug:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Black women destroyed Ray rices career??? You sure about that??

Also more black women went to see that birth of a nation movie than black men.

Ya'll were the faces of female groups condemning him everywhere. But when Josh Brown committed the same offence, he barely made the news and they were reluctant to suspend him.

Ya'll were the ones all over social media crucifying Nate Parker and talking about boycotting Birth of a Nation. But we saw how white women supported Trump despite all the lewd and misogynistic things he said and the pending rape charges.

Gimme a break. Black women are just as culpable. Ya'll lick white women's feet crying toxic feminism everywhere.