Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
We destroyed Nate Parker and Ray Rice? His black woman stayed by his side though. And nobody gives a damn about Nate Parker offline. I never heard one bw mention him before. Lol. Black women don't give a fukk about white women. That is the black man steez. Own up to it. How long are y'all going to use this feminism lie btw?

Ya'll made "Birth of a Nation" flop because you were the ones calling him a rapist everywhere even when he was acquitted and the victim wasn't even a black woman. And you were the ones who led the boycott.

Yes, Ray's wife took him back, but black women destroyed his career and you are the reason why he doesn't have a job today and his wife is also suffering for it. Maybe when you learn to shut up like white women always do when the accused is white - people won't call you out for your hypocrisy.

I'm just trying to create a balance here. Even if black men stop messing with white women, white women already have black women on the chokehold and they control black women.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Their dycks compromise them. But also even more than for white women those types of c00ns actually have the strongest hard ons for white men because they want to be them. They hope white women will be a stepping stone to becoming like white men. As I start hearing a lot more blk men repeating the same racist talking points as white men, I realize that this is more than just lust for the c00ns. In some ways it isn't even about white women. It's about emulating the group of men they secretly respect. These c00ns want to fukk blk and marry white. What they don't realize is they simply play right into supremacy goals.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Ya'll made "Birth of a Nation" flop because you were the ones calling him a rapist everywhere even when he was acquitted and the victim wasn't even a black woman. And you were the ones who led the boycott.

Yes, Ray's wife took him back, but black women destroyed his career and you are the reason why he doesn't have a job today and his wife is also suffering for it. Maybe when you learn to shut up like white women always do when the accused is white - people won't call you out for your hypocrisy.

I'm just trying to create a balance here. Even if black men stop messing with white women, white women already have black women on the chokehold and they control black women.

This thread ain't about Black women breh, get to steppin and take your snow queens with you.
full

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
@Ziggiy You see how nikkas cape for White women by bringing up Black women? Ya'll see this right? :mjlol:

How is that a cape?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy because white women control black women.

You saw how sambo Donna Brazile threw away her career on a plantation to serve, Hillary. The joke is on you.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
We destroyed Nate Parker and Ray Rice? His black woman stayed by his side though. And nobody gives a damn about Nate Parker offline. I never heard one bw mention him before. Lol. Black women don't give a fukk about white women. That is the black man steez. Own up to it. How long are y'all going to use this feminism lie btw?
Black women have the shortest memory
gloria-steinem-black-woman.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I don't know...

I just know some of these relationships between white women and black men are weird..

I mean the dynamic always consist of a woman who wants her beauty validated by the man....while the man is trying to gain validation by vicariously living through the woman....

And these people are always so attention starved...Jesus!

..I really believe a lot of black men and white women are spiritually connected....
:why: