Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Because it's hard to justify wanting to sleep with, date and marry someone who was part and parcel of your oppression and benefited from it :yeshrug:

So, some black men act as if white men are the only white supremacists and that white women are simply "damsels in white supremacy distress" :troll:

Peace
This is pathetically embarrassing. White women don't give a shyt about black men. They going with their race. Black males look a fool fawning over and coveting the very women who would have them strung up from trees. The men who are dominating them women. Its the weakest shyt ever. But its the black man L to take so....lol

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This bytch had a torture chamber for Slaves. :scust:

Madame Delphine Lalaurie: The Most Evil Woman in New Orleans | The Lineup

lalaurie-crop.jpg

"Public rumors about LaLaurie’s mistreatment of her slaves spread with rumors disseminating throughout the French Quarter that she beat, tortured, and possibly even murdered her servants."

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
White women low key would lynch a nikka faster than their men will
This is pathetically embarrassing. White women don't give a shyt about black men. They going with their race. Black males look a fool fawning over and coveting the very women who would have them strung up from trees. The men who are dominating them women. Its the weakest shyt ever. But its the black man L to take so....lol

But white women also use black women to destroy black men. They used black women against Ray Rice et al but when it came to Josh Brown, they almost gave him a pass and all his fellow cac brothers in the media supported him.

White women used black women to destroy Nate Parker because of a rape allegation that happened over a decade ago but they voted for Trump.

So, when are you and your fellow black women going to stand up to white women and tell them to stop using you for their agenda, while they protect their own men?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Because white men are the ones with all the power. Any woman can run to the white man and get us fukked up.
As black man you need to understand that an oppressed man has no woman.

NOT COMPLETELY TRUE....White women have major pull in this country by proxy of their men. And any woman running to the White man? You mean White women, because they are the ones who do that...And they fukked us over soooo many times too. Wake up nikka, White women aren't damsels in distress.

Last edited:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
But white women also use black women to destroy black men. They used black women against Ray Rice et al but when it came to Josh Brown, they almost gave him a pass and all his fellow cac brothers in the media supported him.

White women used black women to destroy Nate Parker because of a rape allegation that happened over a decade ago but they voted for Trump.

So, when are you and your fellow black women going to stand up to white women and tell them to stop using you for their agenda, while they protect their own men?
We destroyed Nate Parker and Ray Rice? His black woman stayed by his side though. And nobody gives a damn about Nate Parker offline. I never heard one bw mention him before. Lol. Black women don't give a fukk about white women. That is the black man steez. Own up to it. How long are y'all going to use this feminism lie btw?

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

@Ziggiy You see how nikkas cape for White women by bringing up Black women? Ya'll see this right? :mjlol:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
I don't know...

I just know some of these relationships between white women and black men are weird..

I mean the dynamic always consist of a woman who wants her beauty validated by the man....while the man is trying to gain validation by vicariously living through the woman....

And these people are always so attention starved...Jesus!

..I really believe a lot of black men and white women are spiritually connected....

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Breh, lol.

Lemme tell you why people are mad in this thread.

Because the suggestion to a bunch of race-obsessed coli posters that their obsession may not be reciprocated by the object of their ire (white people) is offensive to that very same race-obsessed sensibility.

Think about it.

If you were white (and presumably well-off)...
if you could go anywhere in the country and be welcomed...
if you could apply to any job and have a fair shot of not being disqualified as soon as you stepped into the door...
if you could apply for a loan and be sure you weren't getting fukked...
If you could interact with law enforcement or the judicial system without fearing for your life...
If you were 5-6-7-8 generations deep in building wealth...

You're telling me you're gonna devote a significant portion of your time obsessing about what black people are doing? Of course not. Why would you? Black people aren't setting legislation. Black people don't control the currency or the schools... Black people aren't denying whites their rights and freedoms... so what is there for white people to obsess over on a daily basis? That's what white supremacy is all about. The world just works for them, they're not sitting around stewing on some race-obsessed bullshyt like coli brehs.

Coli posters don't live that life. Motherfukkers are on here 24/7 spewing diatribes claiming they're "fighting white supremacy" when really they're just arguing amongst themselves. And naturally the average black person is gonna think about racial inequities more than the average white person because the white person doesn't have to deal with it.

So no, coli brehs.... the average white man doesn't care about you, doesn't think about you, doesn't obsess over you. Go cry about it.

fukking christ. Race-obsessed losers are dense as shyt.
:mjgrin:

Alabama Police Officer fired for Racist Facebook Posts

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I don't know...

I just know some of these relationships between white women and black men are weird..

I mean the dynamic always consist of a woman who wants her beauty validated by the man....while the man is trying to gain validation by vicariously living through the woman....

And these people are always so attention starved...Jesus!

..I really believe a lot of black men and white women are spiritually connected....

Uh....I ain't got shyt in common with these cave women, sis.....I don't coddle these entitled maniac tricks. Most Black men don't...I hope.