Why Some Black Folks Don't Consider White Women Oppressors?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
How is that a cape?

I was just pointing out the hypocrisy because white women control black women.

You saw how sambo Donna Brazile threw away her career on a plantation to serve, Hillary. The joke is on you.

:snoop: Now that was some epic c00n shyt.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Attack pawgs and take orders from a male cac, brehs.:mjlol:

@King Musa is a wench. Fraud!:russ:

Breh, this dude admitted to being White, didn't he? :mjlol: How did I miss that shyt. Margaret's bytch ass is going back up, fukk that Cracka. Just watched through that video the other dude posted.....Cracka thought he was slick with that MLK shyt....Margaret told on herself Brad. White Liberals ya'll smh. MLK also looked up to Gandhi even though Gandhi hated Africans dipshyt....But, MLK didn't know that. :stopitslime:You're going on ignore @GPBear for being a disingenuous White dude trying to derail a discussion among Black folks. Have a goodnight.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
White women control both (some) black men and (some) black women.

The way those black feminists were crying after Trump's victory had nothing to do with the revival of white supremacy. They wanted Hillary to win, the same way you want your father to win a competition.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Breh, this dude admitted to being White, didn't he? :mjlol: How did I miss that shyt. Margaret's bytch ass is going back up, fukk that Cracka. Just watched through that video the other dude posted.....Cracka thought he was slick with that MLK shyt....Margaret told on herself Brad. White Liberals ya'll smh. MLK also looked up to Gandhi even though Gandhi hated Africans dipshyt....But, MLK didn't know that. :stopitslime:You're going on ignore @GPBear for being a disingenuous White dude trying to derail a discussion among Black folks. Have a goodnight.

:pachaha:

He called me a cac, then you said "He had the receipts though." Then went back. You didn't miss it the first time, you're just a flip-flopping idiot.

:manny:

Do you breh, your argument was stronger when you weren't using fabricated alt-right hoaxes.

I've had to correct you in two of your threads already, and you admitted you were wrong both times. You're not mad that I'm white, you're mad that I made you look like a bytch.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:pachaha:

He called me a cac, then you said "He had the receipts though." Then went back. You didn't miss it the first time, you're just a flip-flopping idiot.

:manny:

Do you breh, your argument was stronger when you weren't using fabricated alt-right hoaxes.

I've had to correct you in two of your threads already, and you admitted you were wrong both times.
You said you were white to me in another thread, and I didn't even ask about your race. No black person on this site needs your cracker ass correcting them

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
All that smilie does is confirm that you're a corny ass white boy, who serves no purpose on this website, other than attempting to troll black people having real conversations
"Real conversations" using misquotes and lies created by conservatives to discredit liberals. For sure.

Wasn't trolling, was trying to make the argument stronger by building it on factual information - which there is an abundance of. As opposed to debunked lies and fabrications.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
@SmokyQuartz sorry about that breh. I didn't know that dude was White. He tried to finesse me brehs, I thought PP was gonna sue my ass. :russ: And ya'll should watch that entire video on Sanger, that woman is a piece of shyt.....I ain't got cliffs tho :francis:. @BmoreGorilla sorry for tagging you so much breh but, @GPBear should go on your list for trolling and derailing race topics and harassing the actual Black members. :yeshrug:I got a rep waiting for you anyways.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know why. :mjpls: White women as a collective are the WOAT. Do I know a few cool ones? Sure. :ehh: Am I attracted to one? Yes, had to make an exception for Alexa Bliss. :noah: But let's be reality here; I've seen plenty of threads over the years where nikkas are :pacspit: at white men but are :whoa::whoa::whoa: when you bring up the white woman's contribution to the supremacy and oppression game. You can be cordial with them, but actively engaging and pursuing white women beyond some sort of professional atmosphere...........like even just for sex........I don't know. That's a dangerous game and if you're willing to play it in 2016 that tells me something about you as a black man. To each their own I suppose.