Why isn't DJ Quik a bigger deal

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
Back to the topic though, Quik is a living west coast legend and nowhere near mediocre on the mic. Like dude said earlier, Lil Half dead is a mediocre mc. Wiz Khalifa is mediocre on the mic. Mac Miller is mediocre. Not Quik.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
He said "you make me sick like strawberry quick" on a rhyme, but he wasn't talking about Quik.
breh...he did diss quik...remix of the song he changed it to dj quik..

its well known danny boy said they felt like quik was dissin ...cypress hill..

when quik n b-real are both bloods...

quik aint never diss them nikkas..they always been cool.

thats why b-real..ice-t nem all had to come let them fools know...u nikkas on some bullshyt...

Daps
Back to the topic though, Quik is a living west coast legend and nowhere near mediocre on the mic. Like dude said earlier, Lil Half dead is a mediocre mc. Wiz Khalifa is mediocre on the mic. Mac Miller is mediocre. Not Quik.

Haha damn I actually think Mac Miller is nice on the mic. He was the one white cat I was rooting for, for some reason.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
breh...he did diss quik...remix of the song he changed it to dj quik..

its well known danny boy said they felt like quik was dissin ...cypress hill..

when quik n b-real are both bloods...

quik aint never diss them nikkas..they always been cool.

thats why b-real..ice-t nem all had to come let them fools know...u nikkas on some bullshyt...
I knew that. Sorry. I hit the bottle hard last night. My brain ain't firing on all cylinders.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where @smokeurobinson at he was the one talking that bullshyt bout Quik he went and disappeared on us yall

@smokeurobinson u know i got love for u bro i just disagree Quik actually underrated on the mic.

I said post some A1 lyrics from the 90's and dont post those homo lines from Dollarz N Sense...and what do I get?? Dollarz N Sense lines and a lyric from 2002.

LOL

I said my peace....answered Ops question and responded to whoever.....Quik was not underrated on the mic....he was mediocre as hell....if u think Quik is underrated then your standard of quality lyricism is low compared to mine.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is what it is. We disagree.

But Op asked a question....sitting there and saying someone who was never that special on the mic is underrated on the mic isn't getting to the bottom line. Thats being in denial.

If Op asks a question and instead of answering honestly , everyone starts sucking his dikk and kissing his ass then the question will never get answered,

fukk it then Lil Uzi is underrated on the mic as well...so is Famous Dex and Ugly God

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
But Op asked a question....sitting there and saying someone who was never that special on the mic is underrated on the mic isn't getting to the bottom line. Thats being in denial.

If Op asks a question and instead of answering honestly , everyone starts sucking his dikk and kissing his ass then the question will never get answered,

fukk it then Lil Uzi is underrated on the mic as well...so is Famous Dex and Ugly God
I gave the overall gist of why Quik career is the way it is...

I'm fan but I kno that muhfukkas ain't wrapped too tight

N prolly out of all the legendary west rappers...he might be the only 1.that has caught more than one body...that's y he never spoke slaying...on wax...out of all the names monster kody n other legendary street nikkas out west ....speAK on Quik is always either the 3rd or 5th name....because fukked he is...n how his sisters treated him like cinderfella