Why isn't DJ Quik a bigger deal

Daps
Oh nah nah. All good. Quik is one of the guys that I legit do full discog retrospectives on every few years. Like I study his stuff at times.

Bro u and i one of the few that get it, instead of fighting over our differences, we should work together. How woke are you?

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
Y'all nikkas live in a Time machine.
It's 2017 why y'all still talking about irrelevant nikkas

Daps
I'm very woke. It's a gift and a curse.

No doubt. My homeboy asked me before, do you want the red pill or the blue pill. I chose red and yeah that shyt hard to comprehend sometimes but it makes me respect someone like you more because of how rare it is, you feel me?

edit: what im saying is it makes so much sense it's driven me to the brink of insanity that other wypipo can't see,, when it's clear as day and everything adds up it really is a gift and a curse.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
he looked like a woman...he kicked em his ass..and thats why he jumped around..

everlast was scared of the fade..

danny boy..said awhile back...he dont know why everlast even mention quik..he liked em..everybody loves black p*ssy..

ice t b-real and couple other cats had to tell them nikkas to chill on quik..u dont want them problems...yall from l.a. but them compton nikkas will get in your ass...
He said "you make me sick like strawberry quick" on a rhyme, but he wasn't talking about Quik.

Daps
Yo @Big Mel i wanna make a track called that if you don't mind. You spoke on some shyt, I'm gonna try and lay something down on it. It may be wack asf, or it may be something, but either way if it turn into something imma look out for you thats why im putting it on this board here so everybody can see. LOL i know i got a shot about like Rocky had a shot at Mason-Dixon but I'm a try. Cause real talk, I've always appreciated your contribution to this board my brother.

Daps
What you nikkas talking about :wtb:

Your heart showing. At least that's the way it is to me. Best way to get respect is give respect. Yeah I know I'm on that love tip right now, but that's what it is,we all playing for the good team.