Why isn't DJ Quik a bigger deal

Daps
So spit some memorable 90's lyrics then..Go head....Lets hear some of thse A1 lyrics.

And dont spit none of that homo shyt from Dollarz N Sense....spit some lyrics that will blow my mind from Quik....I need a good laugh

When Star was doing the reality Check columns in Source mag he said specifically what everyone was already thinking.

Eiht and Quik should dead they're beef because no one cares for their rhymes anyway...

But u say different so spit some of those A1 lyrics. I'm preparing to laugh at your reach as we speak :mjlol:

Pretty sure the second verse was in SOURCE magazine, 2002.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I thought domino was from Long Beach?
breh domino ass from st louis..the land of singin rappers..nikka damn near the forefather of pretty willie, chingy n nelly..

just like nikkas think wc from la or south central somewhere..that nikka from 4thward houston tx...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So spit some memorable 90's lyrics then..Go head....Lets hear some of thse A1 lyrics.

And dont spit none of that homo shyt from Dollarz N Sense....spit some lyrics that will blow my mind from Quik....I need a good laugh

When Star was doing the reality Check columns in Source mag he said specifically what everyone was already thinking.

Eiht and Quik should dead they're beef because no one cares for their rhymes anyway...

But u say different so spit some of those A1 lyrics. I'm preparing to laugh at your reach as we speak :mjlol:
listen to quik's albums breh. dont ask for me to prove what he already proved to the world. :mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
YOU GOT A BIG BOOTY EVERLAST LEMMIE TAG IT!!
he looked like a woman...he kicked em his ass..and thats why he jumped around..

everlast was scared of the fade..

danny boy..said awhile back...he dont know why everlast even mention quik..he liked em..everybody loves black p*ssy..

ice t b-real and couple other cats had to tell them nikkas to chill on quik..u dont want them problems...yall from l.a. but them compton nikkas will get in your ass...

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps

Breh you don't speak for the entire 90's :mjlol:

Just because you didn't find it memorable doesn't mean shyt. I hate when people talk like this.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
listen to quik's albums breh. dont ask for me to prove what he already proved to the world. :mjlol:

OK so why did u quote me to make a claim then when I challenge your claim you tell me to listen to albums which I already heard which lead me to conclude he's mediocre?

:stopitslime:

If I say he's mediocre on the mic and u say he isn't then I say prove he isn't and your response isn't some fukking lyrics then u are ducking. Simple and plain.
:camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
OK so why did u quote me to make a claim then when I challenge your claim you tell me to listen to albums which I already heard which lead me to conclude he's mediocre?

:stopitslime:

If I say he's mediocre on the mic and u say he isn't then I say prove he isn't and your response isn't some fukking lyrics then u are ducking. Simple and plain.
:camby:
nah it proves that we are 2 different people and somehow have 2 separate opinions on something :whoo:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
thats a losin battle.. its plenty of songs with quik spittin...it aint gone be on no quasars korean monk baptizing a panda scripture shyt rza be spittin...

but quik can spit...not ya cup of tea...dont ask to be proven otherwise..

quik has conversations with the listeners...he tells a story... aint hennesey..enemy..friend of me, pending me rapper like pac...

not a 1 fish 2 fish rapper like dre neither...

he flows...just like snoop, devin the dude, slick rick...and a couple of others...

u expectin to get ras kass or xzibit or kendrick from quik..u wastin ya time..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure the second verse was in SOURCE magazine, 2002.

:mjlol:

You quoted me specifically saying 90's lyrics and u posted something from 2002.

LOL

I dont blame u....I'd jump to the 2000's too....them 90's lyrics were so so on Quiks end.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
thats a losin battle.. its plenty of songs with quik spittin...it aint gone be on no quasars korean monk baptizing a panda scripture shyt rza be spittin...

quik has conversations with the listeners...he tells a story... aint hennesey..enemy..friend of me, pending me rapper like pac...

not a 1 fish 2 fish rapper like dre neither...

he flows...just like snoop, devin the dude, slick rick...and a couple of others...

u expectin to get ras kass or xzibit or kendrick from quik..u wastin ya time..
i like quik way more than xzibit and ras kass too. but thats just me.

Daps
yeah quik fukked up...the one sister he could rely on..died..his brother never came around....ring leader of his sister klan was always jealous of him...because he was the only one bringin income to the household..due to who his dad was..

sisters wasnt about shyt...mom took what she could up and left went back to louisiana ..left quik there with the drama...hoes ..different rivals in n out the house...

the checks from his pops stop..due to his sister watchin the mail like a hawk..so he had to get in the street...start sellin dope...sisters boyfriends robbin em...kuz they jealous..

dope was hit n miss..so he started djin...him n hi-c...hi-c took the music shyt harder than he did...quik was in n out with dope n music..

until he moved with playa hamm...hamm made that nikka get a real actual job....kuz that nickle n dimin wasnt sittin right with his wife..

quik see the moves hi-c makin at the roadium n shyt..he get back in the mix...never look back..

if u seen the visualism dvd..u will see how fukked up his sisters are...its a part in the dvd..where a fight happens in vegas..

show ended..they headin back to limo...she in his ear sayin its ya fault...ya energy started this..etc...

how a nikka who make sdtrks to cook out..start a full blown fight..n it was his fault..

And these are just all the incidents that we know about... Just think of the shyt we DON'T know about...

I remember stumbling across a thread recently where you had said that Quik was high off his ass, clowning about the incident of the little boy on camera... Was it true? Like what was he saying? And where is it?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Come on homie....u reaching. Quik was always mediocre on the mic in the 90's.

since everyone ducking I'll post some lyrics

Now if you got friends, they can come to
But if they ain't playin safe hoe you're through
Because my _Lifestyle_'s like a _Trojan_
I'm never DRY but I'm LUBRICATED, and the suckers hate it

Because they know, they don't stand a shot, at gettin that cot
They just don't know what makes you hot

:francis: