Why isn’t Chet Holmgren getting more hype?

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Dude is a 7’1 white American player with a elite jumpshot for his size, amazing shot blocking and handles
:patrice:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah he may win ROY this year and the media has barely made a peep about him it feels like

Also bigs can be hard(er) to market compared to guards and wings, even though he plays more like a big guard or wing

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The NBA doesn’t promote small market teams.
Thunder are bad for business. I heard the NBA blurs out the top of the western conference standings on NBATV.

That and this "we will stop at nothing to find that next white American superstar" crusade the coli thinks the NBA is on is a myth.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Playing in a small market
2. The NBA lost it's luster a few seasons ago and doesn't move people like it used to.
3. Same rookie year as "The Greatest Prospect Ever"
4. He's a member of ugly gang
(down)Low key you're calling Giannis sexy :dame:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
And it's killing the game. The league needs as many white (and black) American superstars it can get right now. It sure looks like Luka is gonna be the face of the league when Bron retires but I'm not sure how sustainable that will be.
It’s not sustainable because Americans won’t Stan foreign players and the nba thrives on player fandom

The NBA desperately needs Ja Morant, Lamelo or Ant Edward’s to do some real winning