Why is wolverine so popular?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was all mister sinister, he had an agreement with gambit to lead them into the morlock tunnels in exchange for him to gain better control of his powers. Dark Beast from the age of apocalypse created the morlocks 20 years prior using AOA Sinisters technology which our sinister wanted erased
Didnt the Morlocks try to kill the xmen before?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Didnt the Morlocks try to kill the xmen before?
They may have feuded here in there but its a difference between sending scalphunter, sabretooth and a couple others down into the tunnels to completely wipe them out

Daps
Well he's a pediphile breh why you think he liked kitty pride and jubilee so much :scusthov: ..... :shaq2:
@R=G during what run did he start becoming like a team leader and shyt as opposed to the bad ass holding back his berserker rage. I remember always being more of a cyke fan when I was young and his connection to apocalypse and jean grey . I just liked wolvy but cyke , iceman and gambit were my Niccas

He grew up in a different time where if she was old enought to cross the street:manny:....you know the rest:lolbron:

But I watched that clip and can't lie,homie looked 60 yrs old...him pushin up on Jean,and hangin out wit Jubilee would come off creepy since u nikkas had to ruin it by pointing it out:wtb:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Ultimatum_Vol_1_5_page_-_James_Howlett_(Earth-1610).jpg
The exact reason for my love/hate relationship with the ultimate universe:sadcam: NO ONE is safe. Muufukkas get off'd Heavy there.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The exact reason for my love/hate relationship with the ultimate universe:sadcam: NO ONE is safe. Muufukkas get off'd Heavy there.
Ultimate is for mature audience, friend. You have to understand, thers only so long a hero can be involved in life or death situations without meeting his maker.