Why is wolverine so popular?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Speaking of Ultimate, they did a REALLY good job on one particular issue. Showed why Wolverine is the best for what he does. Why he's needed for some situations. shyt I just found it on YouTube. shyts pretty sad breh.

:to:

Im really surprised ultimate didnt become more popular. To me its how comics really should be. Characters have been getting passes for way to long and its really hurt marvels ability to bring in new characters because the fans are so attached to all these fukkin clowns.

Xavier spending all those years protecting Fagneto whos caught incredible amounts of bodies but puts a hit out on some random cac because he cant control his powers. :snoop:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Im really surprised ultimate didnt become more popular. To me its how comics really should be. Characters have been getting passes for way to long and its really hurt marvels ability to bring in new characters because the fans are so attached to all these fukkin clowns.

Xavier spending all those years protecting Fagneto whos caught incredible amounts of bodies but puts a hit out on some random cac because he cant control his powers. :snoop:
True. Ultimatum upset all the fans and what not, and honestly, it kinda did to me too, but its what comics need. The hero doesn't need to survive every time. The villain doesn't need to survive every time. Spidey is dead. Magneto is dead. Xavier is dead. Cyke is dead. Daredevil is dead. Dr Strange is dead. Nightcrawler is dead. Most of those motherfukkers all got offed in one event. shyts kinda awesome to me. On its Game of Thrones type shyt how nobody is safe.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
True. Ultimatum upset all the fans and what not, and honestly, it kinda did to me too, but its what comics need. The hero doesn't need to survive every time. The villain doesn't need to survive every time. Spidey is dead. Magneto is dead. Xavier is dead. Cyke is dead. Daredevil is dead. Dr Strange is dead. Nightcrawler is dead. Most of those motherfukkers all got offed in one event. shyts kinda awesome to me. On its Game of Thrones type shyt how nobody is safe.
1779562-ultimatum__5_cyclops.jpg

Writers gotta be sick and tired of using their imagination for the same characters from the fukkin 60s. Its a new day, fukka cyclops. :blessed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this is why i cant read marvel or dc. actual character development is rare, and if it does happen, its happens over extrmely long spans of time, then gets retconned. no one is every truly dead.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never liked x-man show, but damn wolverine was just :russ:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Would any of you go through the adamentium process if it guaranteed you an unbreakable skeleton and a healing factor?
I think you only qualify if you've already got a healing factor that's why it's only ever worked for wolverine. Deadpool had a false healing factor and came out looking like Freddy Krueger.